Sheriff Tony Supports Use of Force per State Statute - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess you have a pretty short memory. We have two white deputies in Tamarac who are close to being prosecuted, possibility losing quite a bit. Get your head out of his lap and look at what's going on in totality. The future is far from bright.
    You got that right about the future but just look who's going to run against him in 2020. Anyone of those idiots running will be worse than Tony.....I guarantee that!! So, at least with Tony is at least backs his deputies to the media. Do you really think Israel, Pollock or Willy Jones would back them?? No friggin way.
    They haven't been indicted yet and that's the SAO, which hasn't changed.
    I'm not a fan of Tony with some of the things hes done, like promoting incompetent people but all these a-holes do the same thing and totally pander to BLM.

Unregistered
    Nobody and I mean nobody will support temporary Tony in his bid for Sheriff. Israel will get more votes than Tony. It’s sad to even say that but it’s true

Unregistered
    Nobody and I mean nobody will support temporary Tony in his bid for Sheriff. Israel will get more votes than Tony. It’s sad to even say that but it’s true
    I have to agree. Knowing browards history, they will not support a drive up like Temporary. It's not personal. It's just a fact. Broward hand picks its candidates and he's made no attempt to be anointed by those who can put him in office. This all disgusts me because it's why Broward will always be in the toilet. But its very true...

Unregistered
    So Lamberti was hand picked? Jenne? Do you have any idea what you’re talking about?

Name recognition and a (D) beside his name makes Tony the top candidate for sheriff. The fact he isn’t a nationally known buffoon gives him the edge over Israel.

Unregistered
    So Lamberti was hand picked? Jenne? Do you have any idea what you’re talking about?

Name recognition and a (D) beside his name makes Tony the top candidate for sheriff. The fact he isn’t a nationally known buffoon gives him the edge over Israel.
    Umm yeah. Been around here for 3 decades and clearly have a better understanding about how this works than some. Jenne, are you kidding?? Should I really answer that? He was a senator and the most powerful politician of his time here. That's name recognition fella. He'd be a retired strong mayor or governor by now. Lamberti had Bergeron and some other heavy hitters until pissing them off. Yes, my friend. HAND PICKED.

When you get your face out if Temporarys crotch. Please research the history on how the last 5 sheriffs arrived here.

Unregistered
    You’re talking conspiracy theories over here but the bottom line is Jenne & Lamberti were governor appointments. You gloss over the fact that Lamberti was a republican. Hmph, so the hard core leftists of Broward hand selected a republican and used their influence over the republican governor to have him appointed? Good call pal.

Stop jerking off your loser hero, Scott Israel, and get some rest gramps.

Unregistered
    Glad your Temporary wet dream ran his mouth directly to the commission about cleaning up and reducing the size of community outreach. He loves to hear his silly self talk and he talks way to much. We all know that group is alive and well. Just different names. People aren't stupid and the commission is letting him talk. They know he's just passing through but start off nice with everyone anyway..

Unregistered
    Read between the lines dumbasses. He said there was no punching there was no kicking. You can interpret from this language he doesn’t support punching and kicking. Very dangerous language Sheriff. Sometimes you have to punch and kick and sometimes punching and kicking is justified. Once again sending the wrong message. And if you don’t favor punching and kicking why are you punching and kicking deputies in training???????
    Well if you look at what he said recently on the NBC6 interview, he said "It gives us an opportunity to see what the realities were." "It's not a matter of what the Deputy said, it's not a matter of what the civilian is saying." Wow, so if the Deputy perceived something that was not caught on camera or due to human nature (tunnel vision, poor lighting, vision, distractions, etc.) but the camera did catch it then the Deputy is screwed because the camera did show it or didn't??? I thought it was supposed to be a tool, one part of the whole equation or as judges like to espouse, "the totality of the circumstances." Sounds like Tony just played his hand at how he is going to go. If the camera does not capture it but you say it happened, your screwed. If the camera shows your perception, as good as any human beings would be in that situation was not what the machine showed, your screwed.

https://www.nbcmiami.com/on-air/as-s...509940482.html

Go to 02:41 in video.

Unregistered
    Holy **** ....

Unregistered
    They be beating our black and brown chilren...priceless. when do they take responsibility for their misfits?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast