Message to all Rank and File. Former Israeli employee.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregisterednoniother

Message to all Rank and File. Former Israeli employee.

Dear members of the Broward County Sheriff’s Office. Briefly, I was a member of the Scott Israel team who had a front row seat to all the incompetence and disfunction. It’s not necessary to point the finger at any one person, I think by now the entire agency knows who’s who and what they represented. And don’t interpret this message as one that supports the current administration. We’ll save that for another day. But it seems as though Scott Israel has reached the breaking point and has become so desperate. He now has the infamous people, like Sgt Polan, and Sgt Shultz, soliciting current members to testify on his behalf, in a forum that does not give Scott Israel a chance with prayer of ever getting back in office. Please, to all the members of this agency, don’t get involved with these people who don’t have your best interest in mind. All they want is to be back on the 5th floor, with that 180,000 paycheck.

Sincerely
    Former proudly to be terminated employee!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisterednoniother View Post
    Dear members of the Broward County Sheriff’s Office. Briefly, I was a member of the Scott Israel team who had a front row seat to all the incompetence and disfunction. It’s not necessary to point the finger at any one person, I think by now the entire agency knows who’s who and what they represented. And don’t interpret this message as one that supports the current administration. We’ll save that for another day. But it seems as though Scott Israel has reached the breaking point and has become so desperate. He now has the infamous people, like Sgt Polan, and Sgt Shultz, soliciting current members to testify on his behalf, in a forum that does not give Scott Israel a chance with prayer of ever getting back in office. Please, to all the members of this agency, don’t get involved with these people who don’t have your best interest in mind. All they want is to be back on the 5th floor, with that 180,000 paycheck.

Sincerely
    Hilarious.....It won't get the support of the rank and file from DLE. I can't speak for the jail guards or for the koolaid drinkers from lieutenant on up but 85% of the workforce think he and his crew are buffoons. As far as the voters, who knows....Broward is a disgusting cesspool so who knows.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hilarious.....It won't get the support of the rank and file from DLE. I can't speak for the jail guards or for the koolaid drinkers from lieutenant on up but 85% of the workforce think he and his crew are buffoons. As far as the voters, who knows....Broward is a disgusting cesspool so who knows.
    Rodger that. Asshole Broward consistantly elects the likes of Debby Wasserjew-Shits and that fake deviant skank Lauren Book as well as all the puss filled local talent on the school board and commision, then has the sack to complain when it explodes. Half of this agency lives in Palm Beach County and the voters aren't swayed much by our input. We don't change the tide of elections. Century Village mummies in diapers and big money vending contracts pull the strings here. And they still support the guy who they feel was unjustly kicked out. My prediction.... Temporary will not even get the support to run. Scott Isreal will be back.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisterednoniother View Post

Sincerely
    About 750,000 people vote in Broward in the general election. If Scott wins the primary, which won’t be a walk in the park he will be the next Sheriff. Every BSO member, everyone of their family and friends can vote against him, It will have less than 1% of a result in the election. I hope he wins the primary.

Unregistered
    About 750,000 people vote in Broward in the general election. If Scott wins the primary, which won’t be a walk in the park he will be the next Sheriff. Every BSO member, everyone of their family and friends can vote against him, It will have less than 1% of a result in the election. I hope he wins the primary.
    My math was off. 3%.

Unregistered
    Don't forget all the illegals they're flying in from the border just in time to vote in the primaries and next election...

Unregistered
    Don't forget all the illegals they're flying in from the border just in time to vote in the primaries and next election...
    Hopefully everyone of them vote for Scott.

Unregistered
    https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...510117651.html

Not happening on our Governor’s watch!

Unregistered

Useless information

Unregistered

Florida's ranked no. 4 in illegal population (CA, TX, NY are the others), we've got almost 1 million. So funny they were being flown and bused here under Obama but no one would dare tell a black president how to do his job, Mark Bogen of Parkland, Mayor Sharif, Sheriff Israel, Rep. Wasserman Schultz, Rep. Hastings, Rep. Wilson, Rep. Deutch, including Gov. Rick Scott.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast