Oh noooo not again!

Smh again and again

Oh noooo not again!

MBPD lost another handcuffed 39? What happened this time? FML we aren’t looking pretty good boys and girls, change needs to happen ASAP!

Unregistered
    I can only imagine who you are. I am confident we will find out someday. I can not wait...

Unregistered

Change?

So let me get this straight? A PO has a handcuffed prisoner escape and your solution to that “problem” is getting rid of the Chief?! Smart logic. Maybe we need cops that cry and ***** less and focus on their responsibilities more! Maybe we need cops that back each other up better. Maybe we need better FTOs that actually teach scared college graduates how to be cops. Or just maybe we deal with individual problems individually and start holding screw ups accountable instead of having a union that files grievances to fight disciplinary action that they know is justified and warranted.

Chiefs are responsible for what happens in their department but cops letting prisoners escape while in custody is a reflection of a tired, distracted and overworked workforce.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So let me get this straight? A PO has a handcuffed prisoner escape and your solution to that “problem” is getting rid of the Chief?! Smart logic. Maybe we need cops that cry and ***** less and focus on their responsibilities more! Maybe we need cops that back each other up better. Maybe we need better FTOs that actually teach scared college graduates how to be cops. Or just maybe we deal with individual problems individually and start holding screw ups accountable instead of having a union that files grievances to fight disciplinary action that they know is justified and warranted.

Chiefs are responsible for what happens in their department but cops letting prisoners escape while in custody is a reflection of a tired, distracted and overworked workforce.
    It all starts at the top. You mentioned “college graduates” and you are correct. Who made that a requirement and now we have 1/4 of useless officers? Time to bring in a Chief that gets it. And it is not Ricky.

Unregistered
    What you officers need to do is stop working period. Stop making the arrests, and you can’t lose a 39, and you can’t get in trouble. Simple problem

Unregistered
    What you officers need to do is stop working period. Stop making the arrests, and you can’t lose a 39, and you can’t get in trouble. Simple problem
    with the farce of a contract they spew at us..... you are right we should do nothing

Unregistered
    It is obvious the city does not give a crap about the police department. They continue to cater to the low level visitors that cause problems and commit crime and problems in our city. Then they cry for us to fix it. And make comments like “put your foot down “ “take back the streets”. To finalize how much they care they hand us some Mickey Mouse contract offer with nothing that goes towards our pension. I say let the city officials see just how insulted we feel about their offer and sit on our hands for MDW and watch the chaos. Let’s not forget good old jimmy morales got himself a 30 k raise this year

Unregistered
    The lack of training in this department is horrifying.

Unregistered
    The lack of training in this department is horrifying.
    Shut up you idiot. We have had so much training that we have run out of things to train on. Did you sign up for your third QMR yet?

Unregistered
    Lack of training come on man you can’t be serious. Our training unit does a great job and they work their butts off in there. The young officer made a mistake he will learn from it and become better. This is nothin more than a lesson in police work we have all made mistakes.