School Security Guard Shoots At Responding Officers - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bottom line is that Sheriff Israel, the DA, the Florida AG, FDLE, etc. couldn't do squat to Peterson because he acted within the law. Even if he had not retired, had he been fired, he would have sued the pants off Israel and got paid big $$$ and his job back, if he wanted it. He probably would have taken the $$$ and ran from a corrupt and inept agency like Broward. Peterson came out the winner and Israel was booted out as sheriff despite Bob's attempted coverup. But you guys go ahead and play hero so you can keep your jobs with Bob.
    Scott Peterson is a jobless coward with the blood of children on his hands forever. He has been exposed on a national level as a coward who hid while children were executed in the school he promised to protect. Explain to me how he is a “winner” out of this. I don’t care what happened in a court. I’m sure he will see more courtrooms and more media. He still has to testify at a criminal trial for the shooter. You don’t think civil attorneys won’t be there in droves to use his words against him later? It ain’t over Mister Knowitall. And if you lack the spine to do the right thing during an active shooter then you chose the wrong job. You have no business being a deputy. No one is saying for you to run into bullets and die. But if you don’t address the threat who will? What do you think victims think when things like this happen? “Oh my God, where are the police?” When you are the police THAT IS YOU THEY NEED. That’s your sworn duty to act to save others. If you believe otherwise then you are a coward. I pray I don’t work with you and never have to rely on you. This isn’t about being “a hero”. This about protecting the innocent from evil and children from a murderer. I’m no hero, but if I die trying to save kids from an active shooter my family will understand and be proud of me. Scott Peterson can’t say the same thing. He will be judged during this life or after. He had his moment to use his training and equipment to save some of the lives that were lost. He failed on an epic level. If that will be you quit now, go be a life coach or Walmart Greeter. Only a complete butthole would call that guy a winner.

Unregistered
    Scott Peterson is a jobless coward with the blood of children on his hands forever. He has been exposed on a national level as a coward who hid while children were executed in the school he promised to protect. Explain to me how he is a “winner” out of this. I don’t care what happened in a court. I’m sure he will see more courtrooms and more media. He still has to testify at a criminal trial for the shooter. You don’t think civil attorneys won’t be there in droves to use his words against him later? It ain’t over Mister Knowitall. And if you lack the spine to do the right thing during an active shooter then you chose the wrong job. You have no business being a deputy. No one is saying for you to run into bullets and die. But if you don’t address the threat who will? What do you think victims think when things like this happen? “Oh my God, where are the police?” When you are the police THAT IS YOU THEY NEED. That’s your sworn duty to act to save others. If you believe otherwise then you are a coward. I pray I don’t work with you and never have to rely on you. This isn’t about being “a hero”. This about protecting the innocent from evil and children from a murderer. I’m no hero, but if I die trying to save kids from an active shooter my family will understand and be proud of me. Scott Peterson can’t say the same thing. He will be judged during this life or after. He had his moment to use his training and equipment to save some of the lives that were lost. He failed on an epic level. If that will be you quit now, go be a life coach or Walmart Greeter. Only a complete butthole would call that guy a winner.
    Peterson acted according to the policy set by Sheriff Israel, under the direction of a captain who was on the scene, who also acted according to the same agency policy. In case you don't work here, that is what is drilled into us - follow agency policy and you will not get in trouble. We get paid to follow agency policy not to make it.

Unregistered
    Peterson acted according to the policy set by Sheriff Israel, under the direction of a captain who was on the scene, who also acted according to the same agency policy. In case you don't work here, that is what is drilled into us - follow agency policy and you will not get in trouble. We get paid to follow agency policy not to make it.
    And the new policy is go in and potentially get shot at by a teacher, or shoot a teacher. So how many are willing to do either and which one will you chose to do?

Unregistered
    And the new policy is go in and potentially get shot at by a teacher, or shoot a teacher. So how many are willing to do either and which one will you chose to do?
    The active shooter policy is in violation of the policy which states our safety comes first. What good is a paycheck and pension if you are dead?

Unregistered
    This all seems to be a non PCSO employee who is stirring the pot. We can all gues who that is? Don’t need to guess too much. No deputy is going to say this crap. Everyone one of us is going in every time because thats what we do. This not Broward and we not Peterson. Most BCSO deputies would have gone in too just the Coward of Broward failed.

Unregistered
    This all seems to be a non PCSO employee who is stirring the pot. We can all gues who that is? Don’t need to guess too much. No deputy is going to say this crap. Everyone one of us is going in every time because thats what we do. This not Broward and we not Peterson. Most BCSO deputies would have gone in too just the Coward of Broward failed.
    Funny you say that, because that has not been the case in most school shootings or mass shootings. In almost every single mass shooting, police arrive, wait outside until everyone else arrives and sit around for sometimes hours before taking any action. It happened at Columbine, the Pulse nightclub, and happens here at just about every shooting scene that has ever occured here in Pinellas County. Can you provide an example here where it has NOT happened? And we all know about the cluster **** in St. Pete that was so bad that the mayor had the crime scene bulldozed so that nobody would ever find out that they shot each other.

Unregistered
    Then there is that recent shooting where PCSO showed up, sat in their cars out front and drove off letting the killer finish off their work on Rena drive.

Unregistered
    Hey now, both of those useless deputies got a stern talking to.

Unregistered
    Then there is that recent shooting where PCSO showed up, sat in their cars out front and drove off letting the killer finish off their work on Rena drive.
    So much for the myth of deputies running into a school to confront a mass shooter. These cowards didn't even bother to get out of their cruisers to check on gunshot reports. Broward style cowardice and laziness all over again covered up by Bob who is getting a lot of practice at it. Too bad the media refuses to cover it and expose him.

Unregistered
    Awe look at the patrol deputy trying to convince his position is important!!!! Dunkin is calling your name!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast