Ultra vs Rolling loud

Unregistered

Ultra vs Rolling loud

Rolling loud, rolling dirty with guns. I see that ultra has a bad rap and Rolling Loud?

Unregistered
    Ultra everyone is happy on Ecstasy, and the only issue was transportation!!!
    Rolling Loud everyone is high and drunk as shit! How can we protect artist who encourage the crowd to chant “F Tha Police”.... and we are supposed to stand around and condone everyone smoking weed in front of us??? Next Year Premium rate should be part of the contract or take the venue elsewhere!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rolling Loud everyone is high and drunk as shit! How can we protect artist who encourage the crowd to chant “F Tha Police”.... and we are supposed to stand around and condone everyone smoking weed in front of us??? Next Year Premium rate should be part of the contract or take the venue elsewhere!
    no one makes you work it slug. if you feel so insulted by drug usage, use your authority and take someone to jail. why should you get paid extra when you just ignore the issue?

Unregistered
    It’s funny how the friends and family got hooked up at this event! 12-15 hours per day at sweet posts just like SEU Staff, sitting on their behinds while everyone else had to stand in the sun or in the crowd surrounded by weed smoke. I hope my physical isn’t coming up!
    I literally saw officers checking in telling DF that they didn’t like their post, and they got put in easier posts!!
    It must be nice to cruise around in a golf cart for 15 hours, you poor butt must hurt!!

Unregistered
    It’s funny how the friends and family got hooked up at this event! 12-15 hours per day at sweet posts just like SEU Staff, sitting on their behinds while everyone else had to stand in the sun or in the crowd surrounded by weed smoke. I hope my physical isn’t coming up!
    I literally saw officers checking in telling DF that they didn’t like their post, and they got put in easier posts!!
    It must be nice to cruise around in a golf cart for 15 hours, you poor butt must hurt!!
    Let’s go over this again. Nothing in this department is fair. We violate employment practices all the time here. Issue is no one has the balls to sue them federally. Same with off duties. If you are an unknown forget about it. No school initiative and no easy off duties. Doesn’t matter if you are a rookie or not. That’s the way of the Department. Just look at the interview process they ask questions that violate federal law all the time such as do you have kids. No one cares and such you shouldn’t either. Just come to work and keep trying your best.

Unregistered
    At least you are being paid to do an off duty. I have that problem with a neighbor in my building. It reeks outside and even inside from the moron next door. Had to move my uniforms into another closet. I am seriously looking at moving.