MBPD can no longer handle the problems - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Sit back relax and watch the show. When we do police work the liberals cry and the media attacks us and every special group calls for police misconduct. As you can see police work across the country has slowed down and the criminal element has picked up the pace. So let the savages victimize each other and we will respond to do the report. Very simple once things get completely out of control they will be begging for help. Things will change they alway do !!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sit back relax and watch the show. When we do police work the liberals cry and the media attacks us and every special group calls for police misconduct. As you can see police work across the country has slowed down and the criminal element has picked up the pace. So let the savages victimize each other and we will respond to do the report. Very simple once things get completely out of control they will be begging for help. Things will change they alway do !!!
    Respond for service calls fills your logbooks; what are doing when you're not responding to calls for service? Perfect time to log a little prevention work, don't you agree? Afterall, You,re on the clock.

Unregistered
    Respond for service calls fills your logbooks; what are doing when you're not responding to calls for service? Perfect time to log a little prevention work, don't you agree? Afterall, You,re on the clock.
    Enough already Ian... We know you have no life, and are obsessed with stats, but stay away from the computer on your off time.

Unregistered
    Papo.The breakdancing temper tantrum man boy is already packing. Stand the fuch by. Paul you need to pick who’s ass to latch on to. You look like a lost puppy not knowing where to go.

Unregistered
    Sorry buddy, reap what you sow. No proactive work, only reactive. I’m not going to risk my job nor my reputation to solve YOUR problems. Should’ve thought about that when you stood in line with the Michael browns, travon Martins, and Freddy grays. As we like to say, call your local crackhead to solve your problems

Well, you obviously haven't read your own mission statement. It clearly states prevent crime in the sole sentence. It's misleading.

https://www.miamibeachfl.gov/city-ha...on-and-values/

Unregistered
    Papo.The breakdancing temper tantrum man boy is already packing. Stand the fuch by. Paul you need to pick who’s ass to latch on to. You look like a lost puppy not knowing where to go.
    Speaking of Paul, I thought we needed “all hands on deck” and we are taking the Memorial Weekend approach to high impact weekends. Guess that means everyone except your girlfriend who gets to sign people in at the chow hall. Oh Paul, when will you ever learn your lesson. Best of all, DC allows it. This place is F’d up.

Unregistered
    And you act as if you are surprised by this. Come on man !!!!! It’s the Miami Beach way.

Unregistered
    Can I pull seniority and ask for the chow hall?

Unregistered
    Paul, I don’t find you attractive, you are not qualified for your position, you have made your career in smooth talking and ass kissing but if it helps me out and keeps me out of harms way, I’ll call you gods gift to MBPD, shake my ass for you and give you anything you want. Sitting at Beach High is gonna be sweet. Just have to put up with RH making pretend she’s hot sh*t and in charge, 29ing the city by “working” 22 hours out of a 24 hour day, and driving her around everywhere but her assigned spot. Guess she’s not the only scammer Pauly is taking care of.

Unregistered
    Speaking of Paul, I thought we needed “all hands on deck” and we are taking the Memorial Weekend approach to high impact weekends. Guess that means everyone except your girlfriend who gets to sign people in at the chow hall. Oh Paul, when will you ever learn your lesson. Best of all, DC allows it. This place is F’d up.
    That yak can't do any real police work and everyone knows it. It's a miracle she has her job back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12