JM is not the guy we need to defeat the perv

Unregistered

JM is not the guy we need to defeat the perv

Jim has always been a fake and he reached out to several of us for help in the election. We worked on Fischer joke of an election. Jim has zero chance and he knows it or he would have donated a large sum of his money into the campaign. I worked on the disastrous Tim Fischer campaign and went to several meetings. I was a good friends with Tim and Jim kept telling all of us the Sheriff can't win. Breaking news will hit soon . The news will hit next week and Tim will be Sheriff. Well it was all lie. Tim lost everything and he has Jim L to blame for it. I would stay away from this character.

Unregistered
    I rather elect a perv than a racist.

Unregistered
    Facts only, Jim Leavens absolutely made racist jokes while working in MCU. Four of us will be coming forward. He is disgusting for what he has said

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Facts only, Jim Leavens absolutely made racist jokes while working in MCU. Four of us will be coming forward. He is disgusting for what he has said
    Do you have it on tape or only your word against his?

Unregistered

Leavens better than Marceno - ANY DAY

Jim Leavens is better than Carmine Marceno. Marceno even offered him Undersheriff to get him out of the race.

Unregistered
    No recordings, but plenty of eye witnesses.

Unregistered
    Five witness statements from current and ex employees is hard to dispute. Where does he live and what are his habits, should tell you a lot.

Unregistered
    Well isn’t that a racist thing to say!! Calling someone a racist based on where they live. Holy crap did you even think for a second about what you wrote.