Where is our RAISE?! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Mdpd

MDPD got a 1% pay raise. Nothing else.

Unregistered
    I'm an iupa supporter but where is the money. No update on contract negotiations.
    Let's not have a repeat of last year where we went to impasse. PBA supporters like fat bob and lying Meghan don't need to respond.

Unregistered
    Lazy fat donut eating cowards dont deserve raises!! Now get back to doing nothing and beating innocent African American children.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    MDPD got a 1% pay raise. Nothing else.
    Not sure who put this up but you didn’t do your research. They top out at 90,000 a year for a regular patrol officer. That’s 10,000 more than BSO!!!! If you give us a ten thousand dollar across the board raise today I’m sure every one of us will sign a 1,0,0 LMAO. Wonder what loser fromnour command posted this.

Unregistered
    Dont know about you but FRS gives a nice 3 percent COLA. Now get back to work I gotta go golf

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lazy fat donut eating cowards dont deserve raises!! Now get back to doing nothing and beating innocent African American children.
    Well I will tell you something If one of those little jigglets needs a beating I have NO problem giving them a beating.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12