Cat fight in PIO maybe Keyla had to much wine
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Cat fight in PIO maybe Keyla had to much wine

Well Keyla and the PIO Cackling Hens were out drinking when that nice little African American woman Joy walked outside to make a telephone call. Joy was looking in the window while on the phone and to Joys surprise she observed Keyla take her wine at which time Keyla poured Joys wine into her glass and began drinking Joys wine.
    Joy asked Keyla why she stole her wine and Keyla said to Joy you won’t drink it and I’m going to tie one on.
    One thing led to another and Keyla said Joy put her finger on her.

Keyla then ran to Ahab the Arab Benny and demanded action be taken against Joy.
    Keyla and Benny then fired Joy.

Keyla this is not Scott Israel but I can assure you as soon as Scott is back in office I’m going to fire your Keyla Concepcion azz and you can take that to the bank. Keyla you should seek employee assistance for your drinking issue.
    For Joy remember what goes around comes around and Keyla will pay in the name of Jesus.

I would press charges against Keyla for petty theft for stealing my wine

Unregistered
    Benny is a stooge

Unregistered
    Kayla is a hot shot of Latin azzz. She gets a pass on the wine sip. You don't touch people.

Unregistered
    Kayla gets a little chunky sometimes but she's absolute Latina passion. Yummy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well Keyla and the PIO Cackling Hens were out drinking when that nice little African American woman Joy walked outside to make a telephone call. Joy was looking in the window while on the phone and to Joys surprise she observed Keyla take her wine at which time Keyla poured Joys wine into her glass and began drinking Joys wine.
    Joy asked Keyla why she stole her wine and Keyla said to Joy you won’t drink it and I’m going to tie one on.
    One thing led to another and Keyla said Joy put her finger on her.

Keyla then ran to Ahab the Arab Benny and demanded action be taken against Joy.
    Keyla and Benny then fired Joy.

Keyla this is not Scott Israel but I can assure you as soon as Scott is back in office I’m going to fire your Keyla Concepcion azz and you can take that to the bank. Keyla you should seek employee assistance for your drinking issue.
    For Joy remember what goes around comes around and Keyla will pay in the name of Jesus.

I would press charges against Keyla for petty theft for stealing my wine

Keyla was punched in the face by the other person so Joy was rightfully fired. Keyla if BSO is asking you not to get a police report filed screw them. File a police report and then go get yourself a good lawyer because BSO will write you a big check at the end.

Unregistered
    Love when a black batter's someone, its automatically articulated as a touch or meaningless contact. You touch one of them, and its automatically a complete azz kicking. Hope cute Keyla goes to the SAO. They love to press battery charges on deputies. I'd even call it a hate crime. How's that Ogesby?

Unregistered
    If it was a punch, she should be fired. But I think they are all represented so Chubby and Ahab couldnt have just fired her without an investigation. Unless they are all at-will.

Unregistered
    If this is true, I'm sorry to see Joy gone. She was the only competent PIO we have. The others couldn't write to save their lives. Now listen if you took my $12 glass of wine I might punch your stupid azz too. Keep your thieving hands off my $h!t.

Unregistered

Keyla the slut

Keyla always has been known to bang her way to the top.
    Her big azz is to wide for me.

Unregistered

Keyla belongs in Miami

Her English seems to never get better with her Latin gangsta accent. She would be more of a fit in the Miami-Dade arena.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast