Things at the PBA have gotten worse. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Fake news. Stahl is a slug and I’m being polite. Greenwell is a complete liar and would sell his own mother if he could. And don’t get me started on Shiver.
    All SELFISH fvks.

Unregistered
    I must tell you that from the bunch always mentioned: Shiver, Stahl, Greenwell or Jenkins. There is t one of them worth a dime. Is there no one on the board worth a shitz or are we completely doomed?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I must tell you that from the bunch always mentioned: Shiver, Stahl, Greenwell or Jenkins. There is t one of them worth a dime. Is there no one on the board worth a shitz or are we completely doomed?
    Then their is your answer. That’s why the PBA has gotten worse. And because these people are rotten pukes, the situation at the PBA will continue to get worse. And, because it’s gotten and continues to get worse, PLEAs membership has grown. Others have even joined that IUPA group just so they don’t have to depend on a crumbling PBA.

Unregistered
    Issue is there are people on the board that could do a great job but because of the way the by laws are written they were not eligible to run. Stahl, Greenwell and Jenkins did get us a contract which the members passed. There will always be people who are not satisfied.

Unregistered
    Issue is there are people on the board that could do a great job but because of the way the by laws are written they were not eligible to run. Stahl, Greenwell and Jenkins did get us a contract which the members passed. There will always be people who are not satisfied.
    By-laws are real simple to change or modify. BUT, it takes a board member with guts to bring the issue up. Stahl definitely doesn’t want to open it up if it means getting competition because he knows he’s a goner. Imagine anyone of us can run for President of the US, providing a few small requirements, but cannot run for President of the PBA unless you meet strict and difficult to obtain requirements. There is something inherently wrong with that concept.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12