Homeland and transfers - Page 9
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jury is still out on how many c-o-c-k-s you’ve indulged in over the past 5+ years....the over/under is like at 35....
    Says the blue eyed doll with the Mayor’s C-O-C-K in her mouth. Retire already old man you are just taking space here.

Unregistered
    Says the blue eyed doll with the Mayor’s C-O-C-K in her mouth. Retire already old man you are just taking space here.
    Can the mayor even get an erection at his age??? Asking for a friend who wants a promotion

Unregistered
    Can the mayor even get an erection at his age??? Asking for a friend who wants a promotion
    Ask the director he was a captain them poof 6 months later the deputy director

Unregistered
    Ask the director he was a captain them poof 6 months later the deputy director
    Multiple transfers multiple issues yet the command staff doesn’t say shit, demote, or move this guy?!? This is what’s wrong with the department, no matter how much of a **** up you get the good jobs.

Unregistered
    I know a guy over there that wants to transfer to Marine Patrol

Unregistered
    I know a guy over there that wants to transfer to Marine Patrol
    I know one going over to SRT to be their field interrogator

Unregistered
    I know one going over to SRT to be their field interrogator

Field interrogator? What is that?

Unregistered
    I hear that they moved Joe Pineda and placed him in admin? WTF? I wonder how he screwed up to get punished? Pineda is the most useless guy in the department and they still keep him around?

Unregistered
    Last month I planted some perennials in my home garden and I gotta tell ya, they are coming along nicely

Unregistered
    Multiple transfers multiple issues yet the command staff doesn’t say shit, demote, or move this guy?!? This is what’s wrong with the department, no matter how much of a **** up you get the good jobs.
    What is the issue now?

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast