Homeland and transfers - Page 6
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I was at a meeting the other day with Rafky. I cannot believe that that guy is in charge of your Homeland Security Bureau. I brought that up to one of the guys that is assigned there and he confirmed that Rafky is an idiot.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was at a meeting the other day with Rafky. I cannot believe that that guy is in charge of your Homeland Security Bureau. I brought that up to one of the guys that is assigned there and he confirmed that Rafky is an idiot.
    Look around.....what other options do we have?!? Until they start promoting those that have done police work and understand the culture and troops we will continue to deal with incompetence.

Unregistered
    Look around.....what other options do we have?!? Until they start promoting those that have done police work and understand the culture and troops we will continue to deal with incompetence.
    Name who you think is qualified... waiting.

Unregistered
    Name who you think is qualified... waiting.
    Ryan Howett, Danny Mendoza, Francis Rego, Theresa Ortiz. The Lt from homeland that’s at least 5 more qualified then Rafky, JR, the racist at Midwest and the druggie from NW.

Unregistered
    Ryan Howett can barely handle Hammocks GIU. From what I hear morale is at an all time low there! He is destroying what Nelson Andreu had left in place. Howett’s head is getting too big for his little body!!! Slow down little guy!

Unregistered
    Ryan Howett can barely handle Hammocks GIU. From what I hear morale is at an all time low there! He is destroying what Nelson Andreu had left in place. Howett’s head is getting too big for his little body!!! Slow down little guy!
    It’s the TRT replacement.

Unregistered
    Ryan Howett, Danny Mendoza, Francis Rego, Theresa Ortiz. The Lt from homeland that’s at least 5 more qualified then Rafky, JR, the racist at Midwest and the druggie from NW.
    So your choices are a racist and a druggie (whom ever they may be). I see you have great qualifying expectations.

Unregistered

HSB is a FRAUD

Seriously. What exactly do they do there other than repost and forward warnings from the feds and others. Don’t we have a RTCC that should be and often times does do that? Seems to me that HSB Is useless anyway. Are they the ones who are thwarting some criminal plot? no. Why have them. It’s one big recycle of info.

Unregistered
    are you freaking serious no comments

rego, howie ???

Unregistered

yep thats the rumor and has a specific sgt following him around !!!!!!!!

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast