Homeland and transfers - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What the hell! Are they crazy to give rafky real-time? He’s already destroyed homeland!
    This makes no sense.

Unregistered
    Real-time is still around? What the hell do they do?

Unregistered
    Real-time is still around? What the hell do they do?
    Repeat what a computer program tells us a min or two before then. On Mids, you hey miss some cause they sleep.

Unregistered
    Simple, Brian Rafky is a lunatic to work for.
    I would refer to him as an idiot and he surrounds himself with people that he things that are loyal to him, however are morons.

Unregistered

Capt

Nothing will ever get better until that captain is transferred out. He is a cancer and will destroy that bureau l.

Unregistered
    Nothing will ever get better until that captain is transferred out. He is a cancer and will destroy that bureau l.
    Both Rafky and Nunez are both idiots and have no idea what they are doing. Bottom line is that the command staff doesn't care and they will back them to the end.

Unregistered
    Both Rafky and Nunez are both idiots and have no idea what they are doing. Bottom line is that the command staff doesn't care and they will back them to the end.
    Personally, I think Homeland needs and enema to clean out all the DEAD WEIGHT! It has been historically filled with politically connected people!

Unregistered
    This place needs new command staff.

Unregistered
    homeland needs a cleansing from gold badges starting with the capt and then the major.

Unregistered
    I agree, I had to attend a meeting with the command staff and even my Lieutenant stated that Major Rafky and whatever the captains name is, are both morons. The Captain was talking to make himself seem important and he made himself look like and idiot. When we came back to the office my Captain ask my Major if he wanted an summery of the meeting that we both attended and he stated "If I wanted to know what the meeting was about I would have went to hear from the idiot Captain and Major myself."

You know it is bad when other command staff members think their fellow command staff associates are morons.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast