Homeland and transfers - Page 13
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s obvious you work there. Come back to the road and see how bad it is. You wear jeans to come into work, drive a rental, and don’t do shit making a lot of money. Stop crying cause you can’t understand hierarchy. Ppl are different and not everyone is going to like you. Respect that and get to work and get off this blog.
    It is obvious I work at HSB because I said I do. I am not crying. The road does suck and that is why I tell everyone to get off the road. I don't need to be liked. I want to be treated fairly and I am sure you want to be treated fairly too. People here are being treated fairly and good people have been transferred out for no reason. Is that fair? We also do not do investigations anymore, Rafky and Nunez have us handling district GIU calls. As far as overtime there is not as much as you think. I have to work school details and off duties just like you.

Unregistered
    It is obvious I work at HSB because I said I do. I am not crying. The road does suck and that is why I tell everyone to get off the road. I don't need to be liked. I want to be treated fairly and I am sure you want to be treated fairly too. People here are being treated fairly and good people have been transferred out for no reason. Is that fair? We also do not do investigations anymore, Rafky and Nunez have us handling district GIU calls. As far as overtime there is not as much as you think. I have to work school details and off duties just like you.
    100000000%

Unregistered
    100000000%
    Amen my brother. I just got to HSB recently and I am regretting it everyday. The command staff is terrible. Worse command staff I ever worked for.

Unregistered
    Amen my brother. I just got to HSB recently and I am regretting it everyday. The command staff is terrible. Worse command staff I ever worked for.
    Hang in there, nothing good lasts forever but then again nothing bad lasts forever....I use to work there back when it was first created. It was great...and it’ll be great again one day...just stay the course!

Unregistered
    Hang in there, nothing good lasts forever but then again nothing bad lasts forever....I use to work there back when it was first created. It was great...and it’ll be great again one day...just stay the course!
    It will never be as good as it was. It started going down hill with Glass and he guided Rafky who is a complete moron. Rafky brought it people from Kendall and his friends that are mostly incompetent, but are loyal to him. Whoever wrote about HSB now being like a Headquarters GIU is dead on. We get send out on things that we should have no involvement in and the things that we should get involved in we are held back. Also whoever wrote those things about Pineda is dead on. He had caused so many problems for HSB. He held back and caused disharmony in the Fusion Center to the point that they had to remove him from it. All of the civilians were going to kill him and the officers that where there went to the LT who was Pinedas friend so nothing was done. Also all of the detectives of the cyber crimes unit which Pineda was also in charge of were also transferred out. If everyone is having problems with Pineda the problem is him not all of the civilians and the Detectives, but what does Rafky do?? He protects Pineda and transfers out the Detectives. When the new Detectives come in they have the same issues with Pineda and they get transferred out or retire early. Even other supervisors have problems with him.

I know that Loynaz was going to transfer him out because that Major actually looked into the Detectives and civilians complaints and Rafky stopped it, kept Pineda and got rid of the people that worked under Pineda and caused unnecessary stress to the civilians that he could not get rid of. Even all of the other Supervisors couldn't work with Pineda. I think someone made the comment that Pineda should be sent to the road. He was supposed to be shipped to Hammocks and something happened where Nunez and Rafky kept him. I guess Pineda has dirt on someone up high.

Unregistered
    It will never be as good as it was. It started going down hill with Glass and he guided Rafky who is a complete moron. Rafky brought it people from Kendall and his friends that are mostly incompetent, but are loyal to him. Whoever wrote about HSB now being like a Headquarters GIU is dead on. We get send out on things that we should have no involvement in and the things that we should get involved in we are held back. Also whoever wrote those things about Pineda is dead on. He had caused so many problems for HSB. He held back and caused disharmony in the Fusion Center to the point that they had to remove him from it. All of the civilians were going to kill him and the officers that where there went to the LT who was Pinedas friend so nothing was done. Also all of the detectives of the cyber crimes unit which Pineda was also in charge of were also transferred out. If everyone is having problems with Pineda the problem is him not all of the civilians and the Detectives, but what does Rafky do?? He protects Pineda and transfers out the Detectives. When the new Detectives come in they have the same issues with Pineda and they get transferred out or retire early. Even other supervisors have problems with him.

I know that Loynaz was going to transfer him out because that Major actually looked into the Detectives and civilians complaints and Rafky stopped it, kept Pineda and got rid of the people that worked under Pineda and caused unnecessary stress to the civilians that he could not get rid of. Even all of the other Supervisors couldn't work with Pineda. I think someone made the comment that Pineda should be sent to the road. He was supposed to be shipped to Hammocks and something happened where Nunez and Rafky kept him. I guess Pineda has dirt on someone up high.
    Pineda has more than 9 lives, hopefully he is about to run out of them soon. I think Rafky knows that Pineda is a moron, but he already transferred out several people because of Pineda and if he gets rid of Pineda then that would mean that he made a mistake and Rafky would never do that because he in not able to admit that he is wrong.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    pineda has more than 9 lives, hopefully he is about to run out of them soon. I think rafky knows that pineda is a moron, but he already transferred out several people because of pineda and if he gets rid of pineda then that would mean that he made a mistake and rafky would never do that because he in not able to admit that he is wrong.
    fml fml fml

Unregistered
    Very true, its like that everywhere in the department. Its not about your capability its about who you know or who you are related to. Thats why alot of people end up disgruntled.
    Rafky read right out of the Command Staff notebook. If you have everyone that works for you being miserable, just tell the chief that he is cleaning up the bureau and that the detectives do not want to work. That is a great was of saying that the major before me screwed up the bureau. What an load of bull. I wanted to go to HSB, but not with Rafky there. I never had to deal with Nunez, but I hear he is a real winner. Sorry HSB.

Unregistered
    Rafky read right out of the Command Staff notebook. If you have everyone that works for you being miserable, just tell the chief that he is cleaning up the bureau and that the detectives do not want to work. That is a great was of saying that the major before me screwed up the bureau. What an load of bull. I wanted to go to HSB, but not with Rafky there. I never had to deal with Nunez, but I hear he is a real winner. Sorry HSB.
    Haha hahahah I love it. I’m glad his true colors came out finally. Everyone swore by him and I’m just glad you guys see what we saw when he was Sgt and LT.

Unregistered
    Haha hahahah I love it. I’m glad his true colors came out finally. Everyone swore by him and I’m just glad you guys see what we saw when he was Sgt and LT.
    We knew he was a moron when he was an officer.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast