+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 139
 
  1. #111
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Hey what’s up with all the transfer request coming from northside what’s going on over there ?

  2. #112
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Transfer

    Hey anyone know what’s up with all the transfer from northside

  3. #113
    Unregistered
    Guest
    That is Ramos shoving detectives down Rafky's mouth. Rafky cannot transfer our or badmouth those people, so he is PISSED!!!!! Finally people in HSB that don't have to kiss Rafky's ass.

  4. #114
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The talk is more transfers coming at this place. After last week meetings with chief comma the word is they coming. Stay tuned.

  5. #115
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The talk is more transfers coming at this place. After last week meetings with chief comma the word is they coming. Stay tuned.
    What meeting? What transfers? Do tell.

  6. #116
    Unregistered
    Guest
    If they transfer anyone out of HSB make sure it is Glass, Nunez, Lopez and Pineda. All useless and destroying the Bureau. Maybe spare Lopez and maybe he will smart up and stop blindly following the useless command staff.

  7. #117
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Pineda is a POS!!!

  8. #118
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pineda is a POS!!!
    Why cause he tells you to come to work on time? That’s not a pos that’s your boss.

  9. #119
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why cause he tells you to come to work on time? That’s not a pos that’s your boss.
    He comes in late all the time. They put him in Admin because he can supervise anyone. All of the people that worked for him got transferred out of HSB and they all had the same stories of Pineda being the problem, but do they believe that officers? No they back Pineda. They finally realize that he is useless and put him in admin which resulted in the Admin Sgt getting bumped because for no reason. Lastly he even had issues with the civilian employees so they no longer report to him because of their complaints. So to clarify Sgt Pineda has issues with everyone and they get rid of them. All of the Detectives they got rid of were all good Detectives and didn't deserve what happened to them. It is the new MDPD, back the supervisor even when they are wrong.

  10. #120
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He comes in late all the time. They put him in Admin because he can supervise anyone. All of the people that worked for him got transferred out of HSB and they all had the same stories of Pineda being the problem, but do they believe that officers? No they back Pineda. They finally realize that he is useless and put him in admin which resulted in the Admin Sgt getting bumped because for no reason. Lastly he even had issues with the civilian employees so they no longer report to him because of their complaints. So to clarify Sgt Pineda has issues with everyone and they get rid of them. All of the Detectives they got rid of were all good Detectives and didn't deserve what happened to them. It is the new MDPD, back the supervisor even when they are wrong.
    It’s obvious you work there. Come back to the road and see how bad it is. You wear jeans to come into work, drive a rental, and don’t do shit making a lot of money. Stop crying cause you can’t understand hierarchy. Ppl are different and not everyone is going to like you. Respect that and get to work and get off this blog.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •