Homeland and transfers
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Homeland and transfers

A lot of movement going on at Homeland. Can someone please explain what they do to get 3 more bodies from today’s transfer list? It seems every transfer they’ve gotten a body or 2 just like prt.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A lot of movement going on at Homeland. Can someone please explain what they do to get 3 more bodies from today’s transfer list? It seems every transfer they’ve gotten a body or 2 just like prt.
    Homeland has generally been a retirement home for politically connected people. There used to be a couple decent cops there, but most are zero's! A couple people piggy back off the FBI. It's a scam for the FBI guys too.

Unregistered
    Another keyboard big mouth who thinks his opinion matters.. Why don't you go to Homeland and tell them how you feel, that they are zeros.
    By the way, I guess you are the shit, huh?
    Pathetic!

Unregistered
    Another keyboard big mouth who thinks his opinion matters.. Why don't you go to Homeland and tell them how you feel, that they are zeros.
    By the way, I guess you are the shit, huh?
    Pathetic!
    I guess the truth hurts! I have been on over 25 years and have seen it with my own two eyes. You can fool some people, but you can’t fool all of us. You got sand in your clit, go rinse it out.

Unregistered
    its call retirement idiot , many have retired

Unregistered
    its call retirement idiot , many have retired
    Simple, Brian Rafky is a lunatic to work for.

Unregistered
    Homeland Security Bureau went down hill fast after Brian Rafky took over. The guy has no idea what he is doing and is a moron. He is not respected at all and he thinks everyone likes him, but we are only nice to him because if you are not he would transfer us out of HSB. The guys you are referring to are retiring because they need to get away from him. He is that bad to work for.

Unregistered
    Homeland Security Bureau went down hill fast after Brian Rafky took over. The guy has no idea what he is doing and is a moron. He is not respected at all and he thinks everyone likes him, but we are only nice to him because if you are not he would transfer us out of HSB. The guys you are referring to are retiring because they need to get away from him. He is that bad to work for.
    Amen!! Everyone is Qru when you want a job in a nice place. Guys is a cancer.

Unregistered

Realtime

What the hell! Are they crazy to give rafky real-time? He’s already destroyed homeland!

Unregistered
    No surprised there. They also brought in the new BLM detectives.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast