Tapanes Fakes Active Shooter Call
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Tapanes Fakes Active Shooter Call

Lt Tapanes gets on the radio calling for a 315, says over and over he’s being shot at. No gun found, no bullet holes. Swat and everybody showed up and then Tapanes runs away

Unregistered
    What a cluster fuk, hotel evacuated, burger king, checkers closed, schools in lock down, one square mile of traffic shut down all over "they are shooting" No wonder we are the laughing stock of Miami Dade, how embarrassing!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lt Tapanes gets on the radio calling for a 315, says over and over he’s being shot at. No gun found, no bullet holes. Swat and everybody showed up and then Tapanes runs away
    Are you baiting for a reply from team tapanes? Hell no, you know perfectly well he has a situation under control. Nice try.

Unregistered
    The shot he heard was coming from the little voices he heard in his head. Leo please get back on your medication.

Unregistered
    Lmao I guess I 15 cause no one wants to 15. Remember he said that yesterday on the radio.... lmao glass head *******.

Unregistered
    4101 had units holding shields for 3 hours str8 all for a 56. 09 one baker act. If I was those officer I’ll request sick time from 4101. Aka marble head 🤣🤣🤣🤷🏻*♂️

Unregistered
    Swat was pissed I tell you that much. Good job hostile negotiations 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Unregistered
    I'm sorry for the confusion, see I was in the parking garage and farted, real loud and it echo. Sounding like a shotgun blast.

Unregistered
    I'm sorry for the confusion, see I was in the parking garage and farted, real loud and it echo. Sounding like a shotgun blast.
    Lay off the donuts.

Unregistered
    They sent Homicide before any body even new what was up and they just like yo raise us if this forreal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast