Clements for Chief! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Be careful what you ask for

I have seen RC when he is mad and you wont like it. Mad for really stupid reasons, not legit reasons. He is vindictive and does not have your best interest in mind. He talks a good game but is different behind the scenes. Oh, and dont talk crap about him around his cronies. It WILL get back to him. At the end of the day, city hall will hire a puppet so whoever it is will need to be a puppet. City hall does not want a john wayne as chief. Those days are long gone. It would be different if the chief would be voted in by the citizens

Unregistered
    Did he scare you when he got mad? Do you need a blanket? I have never seen Oates yell, but he has been a terrible Chief. I don't think that has crap to do with it. I was on SWAT with RC and he never had a problem making decisions when it counted and took care of our team.

It seems like people want someone who is happy all the time and gives everyone the day off. That is not a Chief's job. There is a reason that the Chief sits across the table from the union at the negotiations table.

Grow up people...RC will make a great Chief! Almost every outside Chief has been a disaster.

Unregistered

^see what i mean

The above post(er) is one of those that will go tell RC that you spoke bad about him. Shocking that you were/are on swat since the swat guys are the only ones he looks out for. You have or will go places in MBPD if he becomes chief. Thats probably why you speak highly of him. Good for you!!

Unregistered
    Offer has been made to JP. I guess you guys will be having a new Chief in town! Lol

Unregistered
    JP is saying he’s getting sworn in on 6/26. At least that’s what he is telling his staff. Going to bring 3 of his buddies.

Unregistered
    Thank you DC Clements and those that went to Washington to represent the dept during the Memorial. I got calls from several agencies commending our professionalism.

DC Clements is a stand up guy!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you DC Clements and those that went to Washington to represent the dept during the Memorial. I got calls from several agencies commending our professionalism.

DC Clements is a stand up guy!!!
    Well I hope they learned from the last Inauguration when we were the only Agency in Polos. Que pena Caballo.

Unregistered
    JP is saying he’s getting sworn in on 6/26. At least that’s what he is telling his staff. Going to bring 3 of his buddies.
    Makes sense. It’s the same day Oates is getting his GTFOOH award.

Unregistered
    As we get closer to June, I keep hoping that RC will be our Chief. I only hope that he listens he trusts the right people to be in his command staff. His command staff is after his job and has no desire for him to succeed. I don’t care how long they have been frenemys.

Unregistered
    As we get closer to June, I keep hoping that RC will be our Chief. I only hope that he listens he trusts the right people to be in his command staff. His command staff is after his job and has no desire for him to succeed. I don’t care how long they have been frenemys.
    He needs to look at who will be loyal to him and don’t have an Agenda.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast