Campaign finance report - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

It’s a shame from command staff

It’s a shame these Deputies think this command will do as other regimes have done and by donating large amounts to the Sheriff, command staff will see past their inabilities and promote them. Look at the list, notice how people like Capt MS, Lt DC, Lt TT and Sgt RM all donated 1k or more. That’s because each one of them couldn’t lead a kindergarten class to candy. Just look at how many units they’ve ruined and got bounced from.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s a shame these Deputies think this command will do as other regimes have done and by donating large amounts to the Sheriff, command staff will see past their inabilities and promote them. Look at the list, notice how people like Capt MS, Lt DC, Lt TT and Sgt RM all donated 1k or more. That’s because each one of them couldn’t lead a kindergarten class to candy. Just look at how many units they’ve ruined and got bounced from.
    I don't care what people donated, it's their money, but damn your right about who you called out. Especially one in particular, ruined was an understatement for him. More like sole crusher back stabber

Unregistered
    Talked to the mole inside the Leavens camp, they know it’s over if Carmine puts up another 200k, checkmate

Unregistered

A crying shame

I don't care what people donated, it's their money, but damn your right about who you called out. Especially one in particular, ruined was an understatement for him. More like sole crusher back stabber
    Geez, Out of that list of piss poor leaders, I’d say MS! He’s been bounced out of more units than anyone I can ever remember. But he sure does love himself and loves to talk about how the command staff loves him and he’ll be a commander after the election. They never learn. That whole list of personnel are cancers!

Unregistered
    Checkmate!!!!!!

Unregistered
    By the time the group has the signs printed out on Work Drive, the organizers locally who are always unseen will raise more money than any other candidate.

History repeats over and over

Unregistered

Commander? Are you joking?

Geez, Out of that list of piss poor leaders, I’d say MS! He’s been bounced out of more units than anyone I can ever remember. But he sure does love himself and loves to talk about how the command staff loves him and he’ll be a commander after the election. They never learn. That whole list of personnel are cancers!
    Let us count for you commander

Narcs - bounced out twice
    Robbery / GTA bounced out
    WC - bounced out
    South CID - bounced out

He’s successful when he has no one to supervise. But apparently “The Chief loves him, and he’ll be the next commander”

Wrong

Wrong

Let us count for you commander

Narcs - bounced out twice
    Robbery / GTA bounced out
    WC - bounced out
    South CID - bounced out

He’s successful when he has no one to supervise. But apparently “The Chief loves him, and he’ll be the next commander”
    I am not a fan of MS but have to come to his defense here only because what you have said here is wrong when it come to Robbery/GTA and WC. MS was promoted from LT to Captain while in Robbery/GTA. When promoted he went to WC and was soon moved to head up the new video/whatever they are calling it unit. As for Narcs and South CID I can't comment on because I don't have first hand knowledge of it.

If you are going to post something, at least have the facts correct.

Unregistered

Semantics

Quote Originally Posted by Wrong View Post
    I am not a fan of MS but have to come to his defense here only because what you have said here is wrong when it come to Robbery/GTA and WC. MS was promoted from LT to Captain while in Robbery/GTA. When promoted he went to WC and was soon moved to head up the new video/whatever they are calling it unit. As for Narcs and South CID I can't comment on because I don't have first hand knowledge of it.

If you are going to post something, at least have the facts correct.
    Isn’t that the same unit JR and others volunteered to leave because of his awesome leadership abilities? And she’s a great cop! The guy was rumored to show up drunk (which I doubt) but the guy was on the verge of having a mutiny on his hands with everyone walking out. The guy above may have his facts confused, but NO ONE should ever stand up for MS. He was perfect in his VCS roll.

Unregistered

Wow

You can’t deny that when you see people like J Boglilowlife and K Sherman giving 1k, you get discouraged. You can add those two to the list of winners trying to buy a promotion. For the love of god, if command staff would just ask around they’d realize how miserable these people make Deputies / Detectives lives. All of south CP hates life! But he gave 1k so they’ll look past it. Sad!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast