Campaign finance report - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    If we all keep it real we all know who is the winner.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, you maybe correct but at least there are some of us who know we’ve earned our rank by hard work and dedication and when we hang up our gun belts, we’ll know we never gave into the Political BS. You can have that little bit nicer retirement knowing you were a sellout and never earned your way up the ladder. And when you talk to your grandkids you can tell them how your were a halfway decent cop who bought your way to the top.
    We would never tell our grandkids that. We've got all the fluff and fireworks to make our story believable.

Unregistered
    Shameful buying the rank but also stop hanging up the gunbelt with only 4 hours on the clock. Come in and experience some police work.
    We all know it's not a matter of buying our rank, unless, of course, we have all our family members contribute also. Those are the ones trying to buy their rank.

The fact is, we all feel pressured to donate. It may be the highest amount allowed, it may be just a few dollars, but the pressure is there because if you DON't donate, your name is mud. Just look at the campaign finance reports. There are names you would not think you would see, and names you feel sure you would see, and all their family members.

Unregistered
    Welcome to every Sheriffs Office or business in Florida.

Unregistered
    We all know it's not a matter of buying our rank, unless, of course, we have all our family members contribute also. Those are the ones trying to buy their rank.

The fact is, we all feel pressured to donate. It may be the highest amount allowed, it may be just a few dollars, but the pressure is there because if you DON't donate, your name is mud. Just look at the campaign finance reports. There are names you would not think you would see, and names you feel sure you would see, and all their family members.
    I wouldn't dream of NOT donating to 'the cause'. I've worked too hard to go down in flames at this point. Go Team Carmine!

Unregistered
    I’m not joking, I truly don’t know who Jim Leavens is? Don’t think it will even be close, 85% to 15%

Unregistered
    Deputy Chance could crush Leavens. Deputy Chance could raise more money in a kick off party than that clown. The Host Committee would be Scooby Doo, Snoopy, Rin Tin Tin and Odie. You really do suck Jim!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234