Demotion?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Demotion?

Unregistered

Demotion?

So what's up with the COPS Sgt spot? Is someone getting demoted and what for?? Couldn't be as bad as crashing a car DUI and then fleeing LOL

Unregistered
    I'd bet on promotion. First female LT in department. I think ESM is moving to the Sgt position. Think positively my man.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'd bet on promotion. First female LT in department. I think ESM is moving to the Sgt position. Think positively my man.
    First female LT at the agency? Guess you forgot about our former Sheriff.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...341-story.html

Unregistered

You are correct

I forgot SB was a LT.

Unregistered

Demotion

But did SB have all the disciplinary issues? Banging subordinates with everyone having full knowledge? You would think she would have some remorse for what happened but nope, she doesn't. Not, referring to her banging subordinates either....

Unregistered

Ummm??

So what is her position???

I mean t the Sheriffs Office

Why would she be moved is this a punishment

Unregistered
    She was moved to the Crime Prevention Unit with Hays. Still technically a Sgt, but not over a real unit. Heard it was disciplinary.

Unregistered

Punishment?

Go work with Hayes and keep your strips is a punishment?

Bet Hayes is glad to hear that

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Same story Different author

Unregistered
    Sounds like a few jealous individuals here. I'd hit it and so would you. Better watch out for the Gunn though. Quiet but deadly. Unless you have any facts to share, don't share rumors. It is tasteless.

Unregistered
    Yes. Except SB was banging everyone as Sheriff. Her assistant who has been threatened to secrecy. Mark Schrader. The list goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But did SB have all the disciplinary issues? Banging subordinates with everyone having full knowledge? You would think she would have some remorse for what happened but nope, she doesn't. Not, referring to her banging subordinates either....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast