Ian mac

Thread: Ian mac

Unregistered

Ian mac

My opinion is free speech something that Ian would appreciate. The link to a new youtube channel hosting videos of Ian and many innocent people being bullied is on youtube. In my opinion the videos violate the policies of youtube. Perhaps if enough people report the videos and the channel it will be shut down. Go to each video and on the far right of each video is three little dots. Click on those dots and then hit report.

Here is the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCig...CbEhBlb14udUSg

Also his patreon channel violates the rules of patreon here is the link https://www.patreon.com/SOTHEYCALLITFREEDOM

Happy reporting. I am using my free speech rights.

Unregistered
    I attended an advanced traffic stop class in Sarasota years ago and the instructor super smart guy asked us why we were making driver's side approaches, and none of us had a real good answer other than we were taught to do so. It really made me think about how I approach a car for the rest of my career. The bad guys expect you to follow (like a sheep) the way we have always done things because we refuse to change. One of the hardest things for police officers to do since the dawn of policing is to embrace "change".
    Youtube is littered with these "freedom assholes" filming for views. They are actually counting on the police to behave a certain way. Arrive pissed, ask for Identification, then argue about why they need it. By the way ...why do you need his I.D.? Is it worth losing the argument? This guy is a turd who cares? Plus you know what this is about. The asshole is holding a camera rig. He wants you to look pissed and violate the constitution or his rights. Third you are supposed to remain secret about what you are doing so it looks as if you are conspiring to put him in jail. Stop taking this shit so personal guys. I saw one PG cop ask a citizen why he was shaking. Really? Didn't you learn in the academy that people get nervous when cops are around? That made you look as if you are an asshole to 70,000 people. What point did that prove. Just say to yourself "mental note shaking hands" and move on. It's pretty normal to shake when around cops, hell even I do it. Also that is a confrontational line of questioning. Let it go. These are not "real" bad guys. Harmless rock in the shoe.

This situation is only going to get worse and now is the time for new training specifically on this matter. Officers need to be taught how to respond to these assholes and be as nice as they can, we called it verbal judo. Also a public information campaign needs to be put out describing how officers are going to deal with people standing on the sidewalk with signs. Stop asking this asshole for his I.D. Who effin cares? Stop being mean to him it just makes him seem legit. I feel sorry for you today. We never had this shit when I was there, but it is only getting worse on youtube. These guys are all over youtube and they are popular because the cops behave exactly the way they expect they will. Time to change it up. One thing I did notice is that in every video he is wearing a Little Ceasers hat. Are (Little Ceasers )they o.k. with this?