+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
 

Thread: No more ultra!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    No more ultra!

    Well finally the company had enough with the City. Ortiz no more $100 dollars an hour scam. Commissioners no more 100 -200 free tickets each so you can give them to Ralphy so he can resell them for you. The party is over!

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    There goes all the 33's !!!

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well finally the company had enough with the City. Ortiz no more $100 dollars an hour scam. Commissioners no more 100 -200 free tickets each so you can give them to Ralphy so he can resell them for you. The party is over!
    Don’t hold your breath on this,all a bluff to a peace the community and key Biscayne residents. Watch closely next year a Week before the Mayor approves it the City makes Millions and the kickbacks are in.

    Just a bluff for now. Lots of Smoke & Mirrors. Just like Tommy and FOP, lots of bark no Bite.

    The Godfather

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don’t hold your breath on this,all a bluff to a peace the community and key Biscayne residents. Watch closely next year a Week before the Mayor approves it the City makes Millions and the kickbacks are in.

    Just a bluff for now. Lots of Smoke & Mirrors. Just like Tommy and FOP, lots of bark no Bite.

    The Godfather
    They got tired of all the corruption and kick backs! No big deal they will just hold it somewhere else.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They got tired of all the corruption and kick backs! No big deal they will just hold it somewhere else.
    Could be?? Maybe Broward, Palm Beach or the other coast. All this talking about corruption & kick backs but never no charges files against anyone, for violation of their color of authority, conspiracy. Where's the Feds?? To busy watching the patrol units?? Beside it's all a word game, Ultra will be back, they make good $$$ in Miami, just need to find a new area to pi$$ off the residents.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Could be?? Maybe Broward, Palm Beach or the other coast. All this talking about corruption & kick backs but never no charges files against anyone, for violation of their color of authority, conspiracy. Where's the Feds?? To busy watching the patrol units?? Beside it's all a word game, Ultra will be back, they make good $$$ in Miami, just need to find a new area to pi$$ off the residents.
    Maybe Homestead?

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •