Tommy Transparency the FRAUD

Unregistered

Tommy Transparency the FRAUD

Be at the Fop meeting next Wednesday ar 630 PM.
    Tommy will not fight the GPS because he made a deal with the Chief that if him and his brother the VP don’t get it, they will just tell the membership that they’ll just talk to the city about it.

We must demand that they get it.
    They definitely don’t work 40 hours, they adjust them to work off duty and when you call the office they’re never there

Unregistered
    Talk to the city they never even meet Reyes don’t care about the membership only about party’s and moving the FOP to the Pba hall, go and ask them they don’t have GPS

Unregistered
    People GPS, is there for YOUR safety (wink, wink) Not, to see who's using their PvP for personal runs to the store or family night out. Only staff gets allowed. Always drive 5-10 mph under the speed limit to bottleneck traffic. On a 3-32, only 15 mph over the speed limit. Here's a funny story, a couple of years back, some of the guys that live in Broward that work "C" shift. Headed I-95 North. Each took a lane and drove the speed limit. Before they hit 103rd traffic was back way the he!! up. They did this all the way to the County line. In fact it's been done a few times. Some might remember a comment being made over it at roll call. When your on duty, do the same as soon as a event ends. Roll alone at or near the speed limit. Just till you hit 79th and it looks like a parking lot in your mirror. Once back in the mid 80's some guy was always getting placed on auto pound detail, especially on those event nights that held concerts in the new arena or some game or another. He would back up the on ramp and park with his overheads on. Leaving room for people to get by, None never did they felt it was blocked cause of accident on 95. He would sit his time on those night there. Not one Sgt, Lt or anyone else asked why he was parked there.

I had this old motor cop, when I was in the FTO program. He showed me a funny way, for you to get people to pick up speed and not even know they are doing it. He would pull right up behind, and let them see him talking on the radio and ever so slowly back off the vehicle. A few minutes after he would turn on his flasher, not the over head ones, the one every cars comes with. Then ever slow slowly pick up speed, Now the car that's been watching you like hark, is to busy watching you and wants to keep the same space between cars, So he's trying match or keep the space between them before you know it, you got them 11+ over. He never wrote a ticket over it, just his way of having a better night.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Talk to the city they never even meet Reyes don’t care about the membership only about party’s and moving the FOP to the Pba hall, go and ask them they don’t have GPS
    I’ll
    Be at the meeting! This is BS