Sorry Paul ozeata I made a mistake - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    It’s obvious this thread is meant stir some shit because she hasn’t been to work in months. So whoever it is that has a ****ing problem with her, should just address it. You didn’t vote for Paul ...who cares ... he won anyway. No need to apologize on this forum. Be a man or woman and tell him to his face. Not voting for someone because of who he is married to is like not coming to Miami Beach because you hate Chief Clements. Tired of the decent people people in our department being harassed for no reason. This department is full of cowards and breeds cowards because of the leadership we have. They encourage it and tolerate it. Can’t wait to retire and leave all this garbage behind.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s obvious this thread is meant stir some shit because she hasn’t been to work in months. So whoever it is that has a ****ing problem with her, should just address it. You didn’t vote for Paul ...who cares ... he won anyway. No need to apologize on this forum. Be a man or woman and tell him to his face. Not voting for someone because of who he is married to is like not coming to Miami Beach because you hate Chief Clements. Tired of the decent people people in our department being harassed for no reason. This department is full of cowards and breeds cowards because of the leadership we have. They encourage it and tolerate it. Can’t wait to retire and leave all this garbage behind.
    Can you take the Chief with you? We will even thrown in his Mule so he can drive around his neighborhood and harass those not wearing a mask.

Unregistered
    To insinuate Hialeah is the standard by which other departments should be judged is laughable. BTW, most of our problem children came from there.

Your morale might only be slightly higher because you guys at Hialeah suffer from Stockholm syndrome.

Unregistered
    How is this working out?
    Sounds like the crazy bitter ex alcoholic wife is trolling Leo affairs again.
    Obviously not one of our cops because we can all see how he’s doing.

Captain Croqueta
    I got to work with M Ozaeta in Hialeah for a few years she was a K9 officer and I was just in patrol midnights.
    She had the most arrest and the most apprehension from her dog in the midnight shift. She was always working and she’s a real cop. Some of you guys need a Hialeah chief in here so you can stop being lazy and get some real police work done and maybe you can see where she’s coming from.
    Wtf? No way you worked with her at HPD. I've been told by many who have actually worked with her there that she was totally incompetent. She had several accidental bites with her K9, played bumper cars using police cars during a road rage incident at the station with her x lover after a fight, banged everyone she could to help her advance, supposedly even had her dog kill another handlers k9 who she was dating. She had a reputation for escalating scenes and then expecting male officers to go hands on for her. Total mess who even crawled back to HPD at one point looking for her job back after she ratted out her squad here. They told her to beat it.

Nice try Black Widow, you still suck.

Unregistered
    I got to work with M Ozaeta in Hialeah for a few years she was a K9 officer and I was just in patrol midnights.
    She had the most arrest and the most apprehension from her dog in the midnight shift. She was always working and she’s a real cop. Some of you guys need a Hialeah chief in here so you can stop being lazy and get some real police work done and maybe you can see where she’s coming from.
    Stop the bullshit. She's going tonget some one hurt or make some one else take the fall for a bad arrest, her P.C. is shady at best, this is my opinion and it is told by many others. Many of the cops call her a certified 43, I don't know her well enough to have an opinion on that. I have read some of her A_forms and what I read was alarming after you see the video of what really happened, all I will not go further than that. I will just say this in my opinion I would NEVER associate my signature on any official document she authored. .... no chance in hell. Paul on the other hand has integrity and is very intelligent.

Unregistered

From fired to hired to NRO to first lady to CID

Congratulations sir very impressive, you must have rocked that interview congratulations

Unregistered
    We are grateful to never become anything like Hialeah.
    The beach was the place to go prior to becoming a blm/liberal freak town. In Hialeah we catch bad guys while you baby sit them . You must be a dumb ass rookie for making that comment.

Unregistered
    At least we were the place to go. Hialeah will forever be the armpit of Miami. Congrats on catching “real bad guys”, I would hope you could. It’s real easy to swat flies when your surrounded with shit.

Unregistered
    At least we were the place to go. Hialeah will forever be the armpit of Miami. Congrats on catching “real bad guys”, I would hope you could. It’s real easy to swat flies when your surrounded with shit.
    Real easy i bet you have never seen a real criminal except those out of towner blacks that spit on your face.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast