Sorry Paul ozeata I made a mistake
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Sorry Paul ozeata I made a mistake

I'm sorry I voted against you, it was more of a vote against who the first lady would be. She's not QRU , I apologize to you beacuse I made an aweful mistake allowing that to be why I voted for the other guy. I have the courage to admit we all made a huge mistake in NOT electing you. If some one puts out a motion to recall I will support it and sign it and so will everyone I have been talking to. I'm sorry Paul I made a terrible mistake , but I'm man enough to admit it.

Unregistered
    Nope. Both trash. Next.

Unregistered
    “Man enough to admit it”

Signed,

“Anonymous (while still posting that your wife is not qru).

Good one tough guy...same tough guy that has started the last 6 negative threads. I have a guess who it is. Some of you guys are falling into it.

Unregistered
    I love Paul O. He would have told us everything and have gone to roll calls.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We know Smelanie

Unregistered
    How is this working out?

Unregistered
    He’s doing awesome and getting more done while home with covid than others did sitting on the chiefs couch

Unregistered

Carpio aka Ozaeta

I got to work with M Ozaeta in Hialeah for a few years she was a K9 officer and I was just in patrol midnights.
    She had the most arrest and the most apprehension from her dog in the midnight shift. She was always working and she’s a real cop. Some of you guys need a Hialeah chief in here so you can stop being lazy and get some real police work done and maybe you can see where she’s coming from.

Unregistered
    We are grateful to never become anything like Hialeah.

Unregistered
    We are grateful to never become anything like Hialeah.
    Lol so you’re grateful to be lazy and horribly trained? You beach guys need to really get over yourself. The lack of training in this department is an understatement. It shows when you get a bailout and don’t even know how to set up a perimeter or stay on your point.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast