Joe the idiot - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe the idiot

Unregistered
    I think Tag should run DB. He has the most experience as a supervisor from his previous department he was the acting chief and a lieutenant for a long time. He has great people skills and everyone loves working for him. Not saying MS won’t do a good job I just think Tag will do better

Unregistered
    Tag couldn’t run a soup kitchen with Gordon Ramsey as his back up!

Unregistered
    Tag has told many of us he just wants to finish up in patrol over the next few years and retire.

Unregistered
    “Finish up” ???? I’m still waiting for him to start.

Unregistered
    Should’ve made Reynolds the Sgt a long time ago!!!! If they would’ve the dept wouldn’t be as wrecked as it is now!!! Unfortunately, he wasn’t buddies with the bosses.

Unregistered
    I agree I don’t think DR would’ve allowed evidence to be stolen and pawned all over the county under his watch!

Unregistered
    Sure as long as it was under his desk... couldn’t make DR a Sgt since he never took the test. That would require his lazy a$$ leaving his office

Unregistered
    Reynolds......lololololol. Reynolds in charge of anything is laughable; at best!

Unregistered
    Rumor is, JH is done at the end of next month? I know, I know, he’s promised us with a good time several times before, but that’s what he’s supposedly told some prominent people around town....July 31?!?

Unregistered
    So the gift is BD as Chief? No thanks, hang in there joe!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast