Joe the idiot - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe the idiot

Unregistered

Uhhhh what??

Let’s see. Never been a detective, always patrol. Gonna run DB? And DB and HS gonna help her? God help us!!

Unregistered
    It is about time a change was made in db. The same old bs has been going on for years. Excuses. Sgt. Michelle Smith is an excellent choice for the job. Give her a little time and I can assure you an improvement will come.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is about time a change was made in db. The same old bs has been going on for years. Excuses. Sgt. Michelle Smith is an excellent choice for the job. Give her a little time and I can assure you an improvement will come.
    Questioning Michelle’s ability to run a bureau that she has no experience in does not mean she won’t succeed. Michelle is a dedicated sergeant that will do just fine as she has up until now. It will take time becaue she has to learn everything a junior detective has to learn on top of commanding the squad. But that does not give you the right to bash the current leadership of that bureau. Sherouse has done a fine job over the years. Clearance rate is the highest it’s ever been. What excuses are you talking about? Clearly you have no knowledge of how a detective bureau works. You also must not have any idea of the other tasks BD and JH put on Sherouse on the daily. Tasks that were above his pay grade. Don’t think for one second BD and JH won’t do Michelle the exact same way he did Sherouse. It will age her just as it did Sherouse. The problem is not the detective sergeant. The problem in this department is higher up. Sgt Sherouse done the best he could considering everything he was assigned to do. Michelle will be no different.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree time to get rid of the deadwood in RT and ES . They got two comfortable in their positions and became stagnant. MS is a good choice and she is a hard worker. Not sure RT can handle running a squad as no one seems to want to work for him

Unregistered
    I can’t believe the doors to this place aren’t bolted shut, and a circus tent opened for the circus going on by leadership

Unregistered
    Is this really what we should be doing, belittling and tearing others down. We are police officers a brotherhood who are held to a higher standard. Agencies move people all the time it's just what happens. People decide to move on or just go with what is asked of them and do the best they can. That appears to be what has happen. Those of you who are slamming others are disgraceful. What have you done that is so great?

Unregistered
    MS, LH, congrats and we should stand behind and be proud of your new assignment. ES, cograts on your retirement you were a good detective sergeant. Tag, you showed integrity by accepting your assignment without complaint.

Unregistered
    tag running a shift is going to be a nightmare. I believe MS will do a fine job, she has lots to learn but is capable, LH is a hard worker and will do a fine job as well. Why wasn’t BS considered for Det Sgt, since he has experience in that division(?). ES has done a great job and is extremely talented. I think his knowledge and experience would have been better used somewhere else in the department other than patrol. He could’ve helped out greatly with accreditation or something administrative.

Unregistered
    Experience in the division DOESNT mean a good manager. BS experience doesnt make him a manager equal to MS. MS has managed shifts since long before a lot of us have been here. I think it is a good choice.
    Maybe BS can one day do that job. BS has the ability. But doesnt have the experience MS has.

Unregistered
    B'S was in the military and all she has done is collect lots of Overtime. Nothing special about her that i have read about.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast