Busway robberies at an all time high. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Maybe the same person from PIO that made that comstat video of JP can make another regarding this issue. Funny, funny stuff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe the same person from PIO that made that comstat video of JP can make another regarding this issue. Funny, funny stuff.
    I doubt it was PIO. They do drink the juice.

Unregistered
    Man...hard to beleive 20 years have pased since that day. Sad.
    Agreed! I still visit his memorial time to time to pay respects...The Dinosaur

Unregistered
    Agreed! I still visit his memorial time to time to pay respects...The Dinosaur
    DINO, go back to the chat with the PO wannabes.. This one is for the adults in the room LOSER!!

Unregistered
    I doubt it was PIO. They do drink the juice.
    They pretend to drink the juice. The only one actually drinking it is the major.

Unregistered
    DINO, go back to the chat with the PO wannabes.. This one is for the adults in the room LOSER!!
    Hey stalker. How.you doing? Jumping in the kool-aid and you don't know the flavor! Again, the only one that is a wannabe,would be you! At least I was hired by MDPD, you were not....lol...Trust me,i know you are no PO, real PO's don't stalk and have potty mouths...last time I checked, I am 51 years old...so keep dreaming....so go make like Michael Jackson and Beat It......The Dinosaur

Unregistered
    Hey stalker. How.you doing? Jumping in the kool-aid and you don't know the flavor! Again, the only one that is a wannabe,would be you! At least I was hired by MDPD, you were not....lol...Trust me,i know you are no PO, real PO's don't stalk and have potty mouths...last time I checked, I am 51 years old...so keep dreaming....so go make like Michael Jackson and Beat It......The Dinosaur
    Hey Dino, I apologise for the people that call you a LOSER. You are not a LOSER, you are an ASSHOLE!

Unregistered
    Hey Dino, I apologise for the people that call you a LOSER. You are not a LOSER, you are an ASSHOLE!
    Lmao, well said brother!!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3008921]Hey stalker. How.you doing? Jumping in the kool-aid and you don't know the flavor! Again, the only one that is a wannabe,would be you! At least I was hired by MDPD, you were not....lol...Trust me,i know you are no PO, real PO's don't stalk and have potty mouths...last time I checked, I am 51 years old...so keep dreaming....so go make like Michael Jackson and Beat It......The Dinosaur[/QUOTE
    Hey DINO, U were hired but yet you are going through the process once again???? U are definitely a FU CKING LOSER!!!! I think Wackenhut is hiring.. u don't have any business wearing the brown gown if u couldn't hack it 20 years ago Sapingo!!!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3008970]
    Hey stalker. How.you doing? Jumping in the kool-aid and you don't know the flavor! Again, the only one that is a wannabe,would be you! At least I was hired by MDPD, you were not....lol...Trust me,i know you are no PO, real PO's don't stalk and have potty mouths...last time I checked, I am 51 years old...so keep dreaming....so go make like Michael Jackson and Beat It......The Dinosaur[/QUOTE
    Hey DINO, U were hired but yet you are going through the process once again???? U are definitely a FU CKING LOSER!!!! I think Wackenhut is hiring.. u don't have any business wearing the brown gown if u couldn't hack it 20 years ago Sapingo!!!
    Reported to mod

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast