Ex Employee not doing so well - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unfortunately your observations left one thing out. The dubious investigator doesn’t need to research if all they do is run a kid. Hence why we r a screwed up agency of wannabes
    Yet you’re here on the weekend hurling insults and being toxic.

Unregistered

Haters

It's all I ever wanted to to. Be high risk retirement eligible like a real cop without the hassles of police work. Law enforcement light is alright! I use my investigative skills for getting the best price on lumber, pool liners and whiskey. I have as much interest in ABT as DBPR does.
    I love it! "I have as much interest in ABT as DBPR does." This is the best quote I've heard in a long time. I'm right with you! Best kept secret in the State of Florida!

Unregistered

Really?

For all those that don’t know or really care, this is the second time his exwife accuses him of this. The first time it was dismissed and judge told her she needed therapy. Unfortunately we have to wait and see if he truly is a monster or a victim of hate.
    How is this his ex wife when they said on the news that the Michigan Attorney General is who filed the charges??? Clearly there is evidence and not just an ex wife accusing him.

Unregistered
    How is this his ex wife when they said on the news that the Michigan Attorney General is who filed the charges??? Clearly there is evidence and not just an ex wife accusing him.
    So the evidence is so strong that he is out on 25k bond and wear an ankle bracelet. Haven’t seen the other JSO child molesters released on bond like that.......hmmm I wonder if the Michigan attorney general is trying a second bite at the apple. Until it goes to court and the case is made clearly we should wait for the jury to decide.

Unregistered
    So the evidence is so strong that he is out on 25k bond and wear an ankle bracelet. Haven’t seen the other JSO child molesters released on bond like that.......hmmm I wonder if the Michigan attorney general is trying a second bite at the apple. Until it goes to court and the case is made clearly we should wait for the jury to decide.
    I think you need to do some fact checking. He has never been out on bond. I understand innocent until proven guilty but the government doesn’t arrest and hold over claims made by an ex wife. There must be some merit here.

Unregistered
    https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...tion/947659660

This is the article where his bond was stated
    Best facts for now
    Regardless he is now in Michigan

Unregistered

Anger from with in

THEIR IS SO MUCH TO THIS CASE, THE MAN IS BEING HELD IN A CELL FOR SOMETHING HE DID'NT DO. THE CASE WAS DISMISSED BEFORE AND WILL BE AGAIN. CANT EVEN THINK WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO BE ACCUSED OF SUCH A THING AND HAVE PASSED SEVERAL LIE DETECTORS. REMEMBER SOMETHING PEOPLE (MONEY RULES THE WORLD).
    #freeltseanmac

Unregistered
    THEIR IS SO MUCH TO THIS CASE, THE MAN IS BEING HELD IN A CELL FOR SOMETHING HE DID'NT DO. THE CASE WAS DISMISSED BEFORE AND WILL BE AGAIN. CANT EVEN THINK WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO BE ACCUSED OF SUCH A THING AND HAVE PASSED SEVERAL LIE DETECTORS. REMEMBER SOMETHING PEOPLE (MONEY RULES THE WORLD).
    #freeltseanmac
    This is why they gotta keep contraband smart phones out of jails!

Unregistered
    #freeltseanmac
    Money does make a difference in how things turn out. Maybe truth will prevail. I wish him the best possible outcome. Speaking of money, use some of yours to understand the difference between their and there.

Unregistered
    Some ex-employees are doing really well though. Maybe if ABT and some supervisors had done the right thing the ex-employee would still be with ABT, as it is they did him a favor.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast