Ex Employee not doing so well

Former ABT Captain in a bit of trouble

JACKSONVILLE

Duval County school resource officer arrested, held without bond
    Lt. Sean MacMaster arrested on Michigan warrant

By Frank Powers - Assignment manager
    Posted: 7:09 PM, May 07, 2019
    Updated: 9:14 PM, May 07, 2019

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A police lieutenant with Duval County Public Schools was arrested Tuesday on an arrest warrant from Michigan, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.

Records show Lt. Sean MacMaster, 45, was held without bond in the Duval County jail. According to the arrest report, MacMaster was arrested at the Duval County School Police Department
    A statement from a Duval County Public Schools spokesperson reads in part:

We have received notification that an employee with the Duval County School Police Department, Lt. Sean MacMaster, was arrested (Tuesday) morning on an out of state warrant.
    The charges are not related to the school district or any student in the district. However, the district is closely monitoring this situation. The individual is currently in custody. Should he be released from custody, he will not have any contact with students pending the outcome of an internal investigation.

The school MacMaster worked at wasn't immediately clear. The charges that led to the warrant were not listed.

A woman who was at the home of MacMaster's listed address told News4Jax, "We don't have any comment."

Copyright 2019 by WJXT News4Jax - All rights reserved.

Unregistered
    Jax4 news is all over this sickness. Two counts, first degree felony involving a child. Waiting to be hauled back to Detroit. The story mentions stepdad is a sex offender and also charged.

Unregistered
    For all those that don’t know or really care, this is the second time his exwife accuses him of this. The first time it was dismissed and judge told her she needed therapy. Unfortunately we have to wait and see if he truly is a monster or a victim of hate.

Unregistered
    What ABT office did he work at

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What ABT office did he work at
    Gainesville, Jacksonville and finally Miami. Resigned as captain. Another one of the shooting stars. If my ex had accused me of a heinous act I would not have allowed a situation that would allow her to do it again. In any case innocent until a jury says otherwise.

Unregistered
    His attorney says it ain't nothing but a custody battle with the ex. Could be. *****es be crazy.

Unregistered
    His attorney says it ain't nothing but a custody battle with the ex. Could be. *****es be crazy.
    How do you know what his attorney said?

Unregistered
    How do you know what his attorney said?
    I hope your investigative skills are sharper tha what you displayed here.
    Google the name of the alleged felon and read the numerous news blurbs. In one, you will find a statement from his attorney.

That is how I concluded his attorney said it was the result of a custody dispute. Seems reasonable.

Unregistered
    I hope your investigative skills are sharper tha what you displayed here.
    Google the name of the alleged felon and read the numerous news blurbs. In one, you will find a statement from his attorney.

That is how I concluded his attorney said it was the result of a custody dispute. Seems reasonable.
    Unfortunately your observations left one thing out. The dubious investigator doesn’t need to research if all they do is run a kid. Hence why we r a screwed up agency of wannabes

Unregistered
    Unfortunately your observations left one thing out. The dubious investigator doesn’t need to research if all they do is run a kid. Hence why we r a screwed up agency of wannabes
    It's all I ever wanted to to. Be high risk retirement eligible like a real cop without the hassles of police work. Law enforcement light is alright! I use my investigative skills for getting the best price on lumber, pool liners and whiskey. I have as much interest in ABT as DBPR does.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast