Threatening write ups over the radio?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Threatening write ups over the radio?

Really? Priority call with a male shot and the suspects within the perimeter. 1250 slow it down big guy, remember ICS. Address the issue with units after during debriefing but to say “If I have to write people up I will.” While officers are on foot behind the suspect. You should be written up but what do you expect from a zero. Remember guys it’s all about reprimands these days..

Unregistered
    What happen ?

Unregistered
    What a fûck face. That fûck face really said that? Thats why i have little respect for supervisors like this fûck face.

Unregistered
    I don't get why people are saying the south is bad. I heard the new model city night sergeant is a clueless monster.

Unregistered
    I’m sure the FOP is not addressing these they let supervisor run unchecked bring back strong leadership.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really? Priority call with a male shot and the suspects within the perimeter. 1250 slow it down big guy, remember ICS. Address the issue with units after during debriefing but to say “If I have to write people up I will.” While officers are on foot behind the suspect. You should be written up but what do you expect from a zero. Remember guys it’s all about reprimands these days..
    Wait one minute you can't just put his up on here and not offer us the full story, its almost like putting up a future trailer for an action movie and leaving everyone wondering who the lead characters will be?

elaborate on what occurred and who this fabulous mystery Sgt 1250 really is?

Is he a villain or superhero in this place?

Unregistered
    Justin “ the diamondback “ Garcia

Unregistered
    What an unprofessional P0S!

Unregistered
    Wrong unit number, wrong net area, and wrong shift. Must be someone who doesn’t work the north or you’d know this. LOL

Unregistered
    It's obviously someone who has a personal vendetta against Justin. He is very well liked by the officers and staff in the north.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast