Time for change - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Time for change

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So did the PBA get consulted on the insurance change requirements over and above what the state required???
    Why would they? The end result would be the same. You want to use your unmarked car with marginal lights to work a detail better suited to marked units, then question the very authority that allows such a dangerous practice? The first time a state car got smacked up on such a foolish endeavor, I would pull the plug. I am not the chief and lucky for you, I have no interest in supervising children.

Unregistered
    Why would they? The end result would be the same. You want to use your unmarked car with marginal lights to work a detail better suited to marked units, then question the very authority that allows such a dangerous practice? The first time a state car got smacked up on such a foolish endeavor, I would pull the plug. I am not the chief and lucky for you, I have no interest in supervising children.
    Ex Duty is nice, but I laugh every time I see our LT approving monthly sheets they spend like two days doing around the 1st of the month. Matching up with the DAS and cross referencing radio logs. I wouldn't wanna do that crap. Amazing the man hours we spend dealing with ex duty work while ON DUTY to include the off duty forms each June.

Unregistered
    Yes you do. You clog the board with your condescending posts. Get a life.

Unregistered
    Yes you do. You clog the board with your condescending posts. Get a life.
    We used to have men and women working here. Now? A bunch of self absorbed whiners like the poster above. Being the chief is not what it once was.

Unregistered
    DBPR. A monument to compromise. I may not speak "stupid" but I know enough to get around here.

Unregistered
    I will tell you one thing if any change is needed we need to dump these spreadsheets and the two majors.

Unregistered
    captain about to get walking papers first ses termination but which one

Unregistered
    captain about to get walking papers first ses termination but which one
    I can give you my opinion which ones should leave.

Unregistered
    Ooooo. My bets Orlando

Unregistered
    He isn't going anywhere. He sticks up for his people and isn't afraid to call out the lunacy. He challenges stupid decisions and questionable practices. He knows the job because he was an agent and lieutenant before he demoted to captain. This agency needs more like him and less of the head-bobbing, parrots that permeate the rank.
    I almost teared up reading this.... lolololol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast