Time for change
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for change

Unregistered

Time for change

It's time for the brass in Tally to realize, they need to leave. Looks like TB may be gone . Let's see !

Unregistered
    Where is TB going?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's time for the brass in Tally to realize, they need to leave. Looks like TB may be gone . Let's see !
    What happen R-B.B.-e? Please tell us more...

Unregistered
    What happen R-B.B.-e? Please tell us more...
    That's funny - you meant to say the ex twin. Lol

Buck
    No more road construction 208 is coming. 2 risky and the cars are not properly equipped remember you heard is here first.

Unregistered
    So where is TB going? No where thats where. Stop trying to stir the pot.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    No more road construction 208 is coming. 2 risky and the cars are not properly equipped remember you heard is here first.
    That seems reasonable and I agree. I would take it a step further though. No off duty police employment. Period. You butt pirates can't master your primary function. You shouldn't be roaming off in to marked vehicle territory.

Unregistered
    I worries. Barry will issue a directive of no off duty and then retract that directive like all the others.

Unregistered
    So did the PBA get consulted on the insurance change requirements over and above what the state required???

Unregistered
    So did the PBA get consulted on the insurance change requirements over and above what the state required???
    PBA? People still do that? The individuals crazy enough to pay monthly dues with PBA would be better off spending that money on lottery tickets.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast