Sheriff says he will not comply with Federal Immigration Law. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sgt. Ron Harrison.
    Spot dead on. But Ron is easily forgotten about, because how many people really cared about this man loosing his life?

Unregistered
    Sgt. Ron Harrison.
    Exactly what I expected you to say, a supervisor! In fact we have more supervisors killed by gun violence than deputies. So quit your hero complex.

Unregistered
    Spot dead on. But Ron is easily forgotten about, because how many people really cared about this man loosing his life?
    No retard no one forgets, but when someone tries to claim we are “bullet sponges” you would likely believe there is evidence of that. Ron was 12 years ago. The next almost 40. You ain’t dodging bullets pu$$y.

Unregistered
    Didn't we have a deputy shot in TNC a few years ago? A. Lance or Lence or something like that? Then we had Dep. Deveaux shot not too long after. Thank God neither of them died.

Unregistered
    Didn't we have a deputy shot in TNC a few years ago? A. Lance or Lence or something like that? Then we had Dep. Deveaux shot not too long after. Thank God neither of them died.
    Lence... That poor guy got shot at like three different times... Lence was like a walking target silhouette.. Thank God he was skinny...

Unregistered
    The bottom level people need to worry about bottom level problems and leave the heavy lifting to the leaders. Enjoy being able to turn off your phone when you got to bed. You don’t know how good you’ve got it.

Unregistered
    Exactly what I expected you to say, a supervisor! In fact we have more supervisors killed by gun violence than deputies. So quit your hero complex.
    Hang on now. Me personally, when I mention the brass, command, executive staff, and so on... this does not include supervisors. Same for detectives. Deputies, supervisors, and detectives, are not in command positions. There is a massive disconnect between our brass and us, the front lines. Front lines are deps, dets, and front end supervisors. We are all out here. I think when supervisors are mentioned, it is a specific one or few that treat us bad, but for the most part they have it worse than us. They are caught in the middle of looking out for us and the stupid crap the brass has them doing. Also, due to not being on calls, they are usually free to roll up on bad calls fist. Thats just me though. My main issue is non essential detective units and cushy supervisor positions. Not all. Many are old school and understand exactly what we deal with and are our only buffer to the brass BS.

Unregistered
    Hang on now. Me personally, when I mention the brass, command, executive staff, and so on... this does not include supervisors. Same for detectives. Deputies, supervisors, and detectives, are not in command positions. There is a massive disconnect between our brass and us, the front lines. Front lines are deps, dets, and front end supervisors. We are all out here. I think when supervisors are mentioned, it is a specific one or few that treat us bad, but for the most part they have it worse than us. They are caught in the middle of looking out for us and the stupid crap the brass has them doing. Also, due to not being on calls, they are usually free to roll up on bad calls fist. Thats just me though. My main issue is non essential detective units and cushy supervisor positions. Not all. Many are old school and understand exactly what we deal with and are our only buffer to the brass BS.
    What positions do you consider to be non essential detectives?

Unregistered
    He was a racist ass

Unregistered
    What positions do you consider to be non essential detectives?
    Hmmm. Let me think. How about you look back on where the sons and daughters of our brass go. Or maybe when a brass member starts screwing a deputy that is usually ten years younger or so. Where do they end up when they are fast tracked. Don't undermine me and don't bait me. I see these things with my own eyes. Like it or not, whatever your intentions are her on this site, you know exactly what Im taking about. You know for a fact that your question was rhetorical and only to discredit me. If you want a better answer, then do some digging and find out why many detectives drown in cases, write and execute search warrants, make arrests, attend large ongoing court cases involving prison time, and get called out at night while some other detectives do not. You can apply tje to deputies and supervisors too. Hows that for an answer?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast