Sheriff says he will not comply with Federal Immigration Law.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Sheriff says he will not comply with Federal Immigration Law.

“As we always have, we will continue to fully cooperate with our federal law enforcement partners in regard to immigration enforcement. While this may be an appropriate or necessary solution for other jurisdictions, at this time I do not feel the need to participate in the basic ordering agreement, the 287g program nor the newly announced warrant service officer program." -- Hillsborough County SHERIFF Chad Chronister

Wait... WHAT???!!!

Unregistered
    Like it or not, Hillsborough County is now firmly Democrat and Democrats don’t want immigration enforcement. The sheriff is just doing his best to fulfill the will of the citizens. So STFU and quit if you don’t like it.

Unregistered
    I think you jack asses should fully read the law and see if it’s something we should do

Unregistered
    A broken campaign promise for the TV sheriff. You changed. Your wife is running the office. Shame on you.

Unregistered
    Why so surprised? He's a RINO and the "Family" owns him......Just figuring that out?

"President Obama’s fundraiser was a dinner at the home of Lisa DeBartolo and Don Miggs on Golf View Street in Palma Ceia.

A crowd of that appeared to be fewer than 100 people, including former Gov. Charlie Crist, Tampa Bay Bucs cornerback/safety Ronde Barber and prominent Tampa lawyer and Democratic fundraiser Steve Yerrid.

A campaign spokesman says about 85 people were expected - at $20,000 per person.

The event took place in a large tent in the home’s back yard, which was covered with artificial turf.

Pearl Jam vocalist Eddie Vedder began the event with a few ballads accompanied by acoustic instruments – “Rise,” from Into the Wild; “Without You,” from Ukulele Songs; “Millworker,” by James Taylor, and Rocking in the Free World."

https://wusfnews.wusf.usf.edu/post/p...ser-tampa-home

Unregistered
    Wow....the voters of Hillsborough County are ROASTING him in the comments....

Unregistered
    The i wont comply statement is all well and good. Typical politician wants to talk about it until some illegal commits a crime against him or his family them the picture changes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The i wont comply statement is all well and good. Typical politician wants to talk about it until some illegal commits a crime against him or his family them the picture changes.
    I sense a vote of no confidence coming on. That and the 2020 election is around the corner. Time for the competition to step up. I think he has hung himself.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I sense a vote of no confidence coming on. That and the 2020 election is around the corner. Time for the competition to step up. I think he has hung himself.
    Gonna be tough with $4 Billion backing him up. This family has bigger plans for this town and Chad is only starting out on his political journey. Think about it. There is a reason he has done everything he has done and accomplished it so stealthy and swiftly. He has corporate advisers with years of cut throat strategy directing him.

I'm not sure if it's good or bad. I hope good, but we will see!

Unregistered
    Well I now do not expect him to stand strong for my 2A rights.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast