Just an Advice - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just an Advice

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Padrino el consejo no te aplico a ti, tú sabes mucho pero no sabes nada. No pudiste poner en efecto tus consejos a tu propia vida? Asere usted vende leche y en su casa desayuna agua por las mañanas. This department might not be the best but it sure is top 10 in the Nation. I am going to do 30 years, by the end of my 30 years I will be 50 years of age. I do everything by the book and I don’t take nothing personal, I come to work with a smile and get along with everybody. Palnita deja la boberia y ponte pa lo tuyo, que padrino ni padrino, con esos consejos usted no corona ni para el Tarot. Dale mozzarella camina pa que te conozcan. 09-06 09-46-06 QRU

Tu eres tremendo mariconsonnnnnnnnnnnnn traga leche,besa culo communist.

Unregistered
    Where’s the FOP email

Javilina would send one every week. Rainbow man doesnt send anything. What is he doing with our dues?
    He’s comiendo pan con pinga.

Unregistered
    What do you expect when you elect a queer president to the FOP whose main goal is to march around Miami Beach with his boyfriend and the chief while holding a rainbow flag. And the city knows it!

Unregistered
    Let's be careful out there!

Police Union: LAPD Officers Contracted Staph Infection After Homeless Person Came Into Station

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019...alley-station/

Unregistered
    What do you expect when you elect a queer president to the FOP whose main goal is to march around Miami Beach with his boyfriend and the chief while holding a rainbow flag. And the city knows it!
    A while back someone defended this Marica by stating (I don’t care for sexual orientation that’s prerogative,I am about doing a good job for the Troops) well I was right Maricas/lesbians have no business on high end positions) both Too Weak to make a strong case and fight current. Mariconsonnnnnnnnnnnnn!

The Godfather

Unregistered
    A while back someone defended this Marica by stating (I don’t care for sexual orientation that’s prerogative,I am about doing a good job for the Troops) well I was right Maricas/lesbians have no business on high end positions) both Too Weak to make a strong case and fight current. Mariconsonnnnnnnnnnnnn!

The Godfather
    Judging you by that statement you are scumbag.

Unregistered
    Judging you by that statement you are scumbag.
    Judging you, eres un Mariconsonnnnnnnnnnnnn Sapingon,come pinga.

Unregistered
    Judging you, eres un Mariconsonnnnnnnnnnnnn Sapingon,come pinga.
    MPD sucks,will always sucks. The people running it sucks and are in for themselves. No more pension,401k is the future of LEO.

Morronga gorda ,negra y peluda. That’s what coming for you.

Lots of disciplinary actions will follow,ROD and suspensions for minor infraction. Esto es tremenda mierda.

Hialeah is a way better Dept., not CALEA Certified cause the Mayor don’t give a crap about CALEA,not Body Cam cause Mayor is Qru with Hands on use of force if needed so, no GPS cause the Mayor takes care of its Officers. Unlimited Patrol OT.

No paycuts, Hialeah pays more than MIAMI, no Paycuts. Hialeah is the city of progress they go Forward not backwards like Miami.

The Godfather

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12