Florida Correctional Employee Week - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are still with FDC and come here and whine all the time. And we are the retards? Look in the mirror dumd azz.
    I am one of the people who left FDC and make more money with less BS right now. Some who post here stayed and complain about the pay but I am here to tell you a meaningful raise is not coming. I hope I am wrong but I wasted 7 years of my life at FDC with no pay reform. Best thing to do is to start looking for a better place to work if you want more money and a better pension. If you are happy at FDC by all means stay there. FDC is moron work but so is the place where I am now, but the pay is much better. Your choice.

Unregistered
    Hey jack-off, I got out from low paying FDC and make over $50k base salary a year, not counting holidays and OT. You should try it but nobody will hire your ignorant trailer park dumb a ss.
    And yet you come on this site and whine about fdc? You are not only fat, lazy, and stupid, you are a liar. Nobody believes your bullshit, asswipe.

Unregistered
    I am one of the people who left FDC and make more money with less BS right now. Some who post here stayed and complain about the pay but I am here to tell you a meaningful raise is not coming. I hope I am wrong but I wasted 7 years of my life at FDC with no pay reform. Best thing to do is to start looking for a better place to work if you want more money and a better pension. If you are happy at FDC by all means stay there. FDC is moron work but so is the place where I am now, but the pay is much better. Your choice.
    Thanks for your advice, now don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you. If I want further advice I will write Dear Abby, bye Lester.

Unregistered
    Sounds like good advice Lester. We want to thank you. And yes, many of us are sick about people coming here and trashing FDC. If you don't like it, move on like Lester did.

Unregistered
    Sounds like good advice Lester. We want to thank you. And yes, many of us are sick about people coming here and trashing FDC. If you don't like it, move on like Lester did.
    I am not Lester.

It is amazing that some of you who have been underpaid by FDC for many years come here and support the management and the policy of low pay and lousy working conditions. And then you attack those who have left due to the low pay. Envy or jealousy perhaps?

Or you are FDC management who don't even work the floors so you could care less about the people who do the job. You don't want people to quit a crappy job so you don't have to hire and train new ones. That's a more likely scenario.

Unregistered
    Not here to support anyone. Just here to remind you that the only person you can blame for being a dumb ass is you. Look in the mirror.

Unregistered
    The FDC sent its stooges here for damage control because it does not like the criticism of its low pay. They sit on fat azzes in their offices and collect the big bucks while the C/Os work for the lowest pay in the business. Then they tell politicians that the FDC is running wonderfully and all is well. It's unprofessional and disgraceful behavior because their jobs are to back us up and support us.

Unregistered

Question Florida's state legislators control your pay - period

It is amazing that some of you who have been underpaid by FDC for many years come here and support the management and the policy of low pay and lousy working conditions. And then you attack those who have left due to the low pay.

Or you are FDC management who don't even work the floors so you could care less about the people who do the job. You don't want people to quit a crappy job so you don't have to hire and train new ones. That's a more likely scenario.
    FDC management is powerless to give you a pay raise. It's not within their power to do so. The ONLY people who can give a pay raise are Florida's state legislators. All the state agencies are lowest paid workers in Florida, to include FHP, FWC, FDLE, etc. Please do not blame FDC management for your low pay. Pay is determined exclusively by the Florida state legislature.

Unregistered
    The FDC sent its stooges here for damage control because it does not like the criticism of its low pay. They sit on fat azzes in their offices and collect the big bucks while the C/Os work for the lowest pay in the business. Then they tell politicians that the FDC is running wonderfully and all is well. It's unprofessional and disgraceful behavior because their jobs are to back us up and support us.
    I guess I'm not much of a stooge if I can sit on my ass, slurp coffee and collect big bucks, while a bozo like you works for peanuts, has a fat, ugly wife and comes on this site calling ME a stooge. You're not too bright, Cletus and that's why you don't make jack while I do. LMAO

Unregistered
    FDC management is powerless to give you a pay raise. It's not within their power to do so. The ONLY people who can give a pay raise are Florida's state legislators. All the state agencies are lowest paid workers in Florida, to include FHP, FWC, FDLE, etc. Please do not blame FDC management for your low pay. Pay is determined exclusively by the Florida state legislature.
    The management sat on their fat butts and collected big money but never bothered to petition the FL legislature for more money to bring C/O pay up to competitive levels. The reason the FDC management didn't ask for more money is because they were spineless, worthless cowards who were afraid of losing their cushy positions. They choose to screw the C/Os over rather than to do their job of managing the FDC and preventing the recruitment and retention crisis it is experiencing now. They would have been fired in the private sector for incompetence.

It is astounding that some people who work at FDC come here and defend the management which has allowed the current low pay situation to develop and continue unabated for many years. Granted there have been many FDC administrations over the years but none went to bat for us to get us higher pay. The second problem their incompetence has created is lousy working conditions: mandatory overtime, short staffing, security and safety problems, lack of vacation time, etc. etc.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast