Florida Correctional Employee Week
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Lightbulb Florida Correctional Employee Week

Unregistered
    Whoopee, who cares. It's a joke

Unregistered
    That and $8 will get you a coffee at Starbucks.

To celebrate Florida Correctional Employee Week there will be no meaningful raises for the foreseeable future. Or even longer.

Unregistered
    We got fried chicken and casual week.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We got fried chicken and casual week.
    The fried chicken will help help out the pension fund because more retirees will die early.

Unregistered
    My boss told me to take the afternoon off Friday and go play some golf. She is a great boss.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My boss told me to take the afternoon off Friday and go play some golf. She is a great boss.
    Mine told me to take Sunday off. What a great leader

Unregistered
    Wow, you were scheduled to work Sunday and your boss told you to take the day off. What a great boss.

Unregistered
    The biggest favor you could do yourself is to leave FDC and go almost anywhere else. There are very few jobs which are this crappy and pay this low. If you can handle a crappy job at least make sure you are well paid for your efforts. If the job is low paid at least make sure it is easy and not offensive. Either way is good but a crappy low paying job is not the way to go for a lifetime just to have a crappy pension at the end.

Unregistered
    There is the door you lazy fat azz. For what you don't do at work, you are grossly over paid.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast