Breaking News - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breaking News

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If I was on swat I would be highly offended that he wears the swat uniform. You guys train hard and earn it yet he just shows up and acts like he’s part of the team
    Guess what, it's HIS department, he's the sheriff, he can wear whatever he wants! Perks of the job. Get over it loser.

Unregistered
    Guess what, it's HIS department, he's the sheriff, he can wear whatever he wants! Perks of the job. Get over it loser.
    You are right! He can wear whatever he wants, and it absolutely goes to show his character. Once again....hasn’t earned shit.

Unregistered

Haters

You are right! He can wear whatever he wants, and it absolutely goes to show his character. Once again....hasn’t earned shit.
    WOW! Did you see all the rank and file deputies who gave money to this man the haters say "didn't earn it". Compared to the has been who fell off a ladder and became daft and had a revelation he should be sheriff. Who has earned it? What's the criteria for earning a political position? Raising money? Check! Getting the rank and file's support? Check! Getting the community behind you? Check!
    And I hate to tell you most of the SWAT team was at his announcement party

Unregistered
    Kevin stop posting on here, your career is over. Now go fix Leavens Jeep and throw another social media party.

Unregistered
    Most of Carmine’s money does come from the rank and file and/or their families. Really!!! He need $1000 from a deputy to show him, he has their support. Are you kidding me....look at the names, either they have recently been promoted or want to be promoted. Let’s say that again, a $1000 from a DEPUTY. I’d have a ton more respect for this a$$hole if he limited deputy contributions to a reasonable $100. Come one, cry me the blues. Just watch some deputy is gonna be crying about his pay, yet he can afford to flush a grand down the toilet.

Unregistered
    Nice post Jim!

Unregistered
    Nice post Jim!
    And so very true.

Unregistered

Funny

WOW! Did you see all the rank and file deputies who gave money to this man the haters say "didn't earn it". Compared to the has been who fell off a ladder and became daft and had a revelation he should be sheriff. Who has earned it? What's the criteria for earning a political position? Raising money? Check! Getting the rank and file's support? Check! Getting the community behind you? Check!
    And I hate to tell you most of the SWAT team was at his announcement party
    Everyone knows the employees were ordered to go to the kickoff. Not surprising!!

Unregistered
    Can’t wait to see the next 300 checks

Unregistered
    Who ever takes care of my family in the end is the one I'm supporting. If Carmine gives big raises and I dont have to work details so I can spend more time with the family then he has my support. We shall see October 1st, if he truly cares about us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12