Breaking News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breaking News

Unregistered

Breaking News

John Mcdougall (Lee County isn’t a safe place to live) and Rod Shoap (deputies are like Maytag repairmen) endorse Jim Leavens. Both moved from Lee County when they loss their elections. You boys are rookies, the story coming on those steps will be in a few weeks. Keep promising Griner, Forest and Waite the world, you have a mole in your camp. Thanks for the heads up,

Unregistered
    Who cares! Carmine is going to crush this guy. I worked at LCSO for 28 years, the three people standing up there with Leavens were not good for that agency. So basically he wants to go Backwards by bringing back all the ole timers and put them in high positions to run it like it was 25 years ago. I just sent you another $250 Carmine, Leavens is a corrupt piece of crap.

Unregistered

Redunkalis

HAHAHA, you all crack me up!!!! For someone who doesn't have a chance, you guys are sure quick to post about him. Get to packing!!!!

Unregistered
    That’s funny, Leavens will raise $25,000. Even if he raised $100,000, that will be a tenth of what Carmine will raise. Here comes the boom

Unregistered

Shoap tried to toss Big Jim out of CID and put him in the jail

Shoap hated big Jim and tried several times to ruin his career. Big Jim was cid north and Shoap wanted him out. Lt promotional list and Big Jim was like number 3 on the list and Shoap was mad, sent big Jim to the jail . The only one that liked Jim was Charlie and Scott tried to fire both of them. Mike Scott was disaster for LCSO. Shoap was un grateful toward the department and mcdougall was never a real cop. Funny how these people hated someone and now endorse them.

Unregistered
    Ask Shoap why he moved from Lee County. Vanbibber told the truth and look what happened to her. Maybe the News Press can publish those pictures again. Walking in the condo wearing a suit and walk out wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I’ll mail the real pictures to your home in Tennessee for your viewing pleasure. Maybe you can loan out a uniform for a Halloween Costume, that’s what you thought of Lee County deputies. 1 term Sheriff that tried to destroy LCSO. Left when he was there and never came back.

Unregistered
    Two things:
    Think about it. You say Shoap hated Jim. If that’s true how much must he believe Carmine is completely incapable of doing the job. Shoap would endorse someone he hated so much is a huge sign for me that Carmine is just not the right guy.
    Second..sounds to me like Shoap and Carmine both liked playing outside their marriages. How can you slam one and not the other. At least Shoap was smart enough to use a condom.

Unregistered
    What’s worse?
    Shoap loaning out a uniform for a Halloween costume....or
    Carmine wearing numerous hashtags & medals he’s not earned while at the LCSO....or
    Carmine dressing up like a SWAT team member and prancing around like he actually knows what it’s like to be one?

Unregistered
    Now that is funny!

Unregistered
    If I was on swat I would be highly offended that he wears the swat uniform. You guys train hard and earn it yet he just shows up and acts like he’s part of the team

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast