Entertainment in Troop K - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    About 3 weeks ago I received the conditional offer of employment. I’m 19, going to turn 20 in June. I have a clean back ground. I’ve never been arrested. I’ve been suspended from school once. I have a little over 20 college credits. I’m in good shape. My only issue is that I was terminated from 5 different places. None of these places were I fired from for stealing, lying or fighting. All of these bosses loved me and I was and still am very respectful. I have had about 4 traffic infractions, they were all reduced to parking tickets or less. I haven’t used marijuana a since my sophomore year (about 2014) I drank 2x in my life and they were both with my fathers permission. What are my chances of being hired by FHP?
    Anything will help. Thanks !
    Are you able to read and write? If you are, FHP might not be the place for you.

Unregistered

John

I had dinner with Woody and he makes a great strawberry daiquiri

Unregistered
    I had dinner with Woody and he makes a great strawberry daiquiri
    Thanks Wanda and what did you all do after? 🍑👋😮🍆

Unregistered
    Paikai should start dating JD, they both would make a great power couple and could shift power dynamics

Unregistered
    Paikai should start dating JD, they both would make a great power couple and could shift power dynamics
    Power dynamics of what? The earth's axis?

Unregistered
    I find that eating pink tacos taste better with meat that has been sauteed over a WOOD fired grill. Tastes better in Troop K

Unregistered
    I find that eating pink tacos taste better with meat that has been sauteed over a WOOD fired grill. Tastes better in Troop K
    Gross!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    LOL. That is some funny crap right there. The lieutenant needs to be a bit more discreet. Remember everybody is watching

Unregistered
    About 3 weeks ago I received the conditional offer of employment. I’m 19, going to turn 20 in June. I have a clean back ground. I’ve never been arrested. I’ve been suspended from school once. I have a little over 20 college credits. I’m in good shape. My only issue is that I was terminated from 5 different places. None of these places were I fired from for stealing, lying or fighting. All of these bosses loved me and I was and still am very respectful. I have had about 4 traffic infractions, they were all reduced to parking tickets or less. I haven’t used marijuana a since my sophomore year (about 2014) I drank 2x in my life and they were both with my fathers permission. What are my chances of being hired by FHP?
    Anything will help. Thanks !

Unregistered
    Both the sergeant and lieutenant should keep that garbage out of sight. Nobody wants to look at that carnival act

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast