Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Entertainment in Troop K

Does it ever stop over there? Makes me glad I transferred several years ago

Unregistered
    What happened now?

Unregistered

Abuelos

I heard somebody had.a wonderful and satisfying Cinco De Mayo. The burrito was certainly stuffed with extra sour cream and cheese

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard somebody had.a wonderful and satisfying Cinco De Mayo. The burrito was certainly stuffed with extra sour cream and cheese
    Happening right under Bloms nose, but how could he notice, he's too busy putting his nose in the middle of the training Lts business. Wink, wink.

Unregistered
    I'm going to go with the Woodpecker for entertainment- he portrays himself as the pinnacle of ethics. He yields his power by name dropping his best friends (according to him) Chief MB and Major CB. He is the prophet and knows all about the internal strife within FHP and he spews the solution's to every FHP problem. If Tallahassee would just listen to him, we would all be in utopia. He is a GOD! (in is mind.)

I'm sick of it...............

Do your job Woodpecker.

Unregistered
    Ok Jorge Diaz thank you for your opinion that nobody cares about, feel free to return to Tampa.

Unregistered
    Think about this? Jorge, Woody, Wanda, Throw in the training lieutenant and major Now that is funny. All of them in a reality show. Where is the captain? Beats anything you can see on tv

Unregistered
    About 3 weeks ago I received the conditional offer of employment. I’m 19, going to turn 20 in June. I have a clean back ground. I’ve never been arrested. I’ve been suspended from school once. I have a little over 20 college credits. I’m in good shape. My only issue is that I was terminated from 5 different places. None of these places were I fired from for stealing, lying or fighting. All of these bosses loved me and I was and still am very respectful. I have had about 4 traffic infractions, they were all reduced to parking tickets or less. I haven’t used marijuana a since my sophomore year (about 2014) I drank 2x in my life and they were both with my fathers permission. What are my chances of being hired by FHP?
    Anything will help. Thanks !

Unregistered
    I got to tell you that a certain couple belongs together. There is true love between them. I am very happy that they found each other.

Unregistered

Jackie Chan

I was hanging out at Disney last night and learned some very interesting info. It seems that somebody is a bigger piece of crap than I thought. Unbelievable! How could you?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast