No more promotions until next list - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    No annexation didn’t pass. They voted it down.

Unregistered

No more promotions until next list

No more promotions unless someone retires from what I was told. Also since someone brought it up, edgewater will not get any assignments of officers for patrol until after October. Next question is when is the next test.

Unregistered
    True, but after the few that went through line supervision. That group being made soon. Open your books and get ready for new test.

Unregistered
    Not true. No more promotions unless someone leaves. Ask personal. Because you go to first line means nothing. They actually send more then needed. The only one is Lt Hicks and after the Lt list in July is over. Her leaving will leave 1 Sgt and 1 Lt for the next list.

Unregistered

Uh......

So you do have a point that no more promotions will be set unless someone retires. The issue I see and that no one else is talking about is that when they do have the next text, how many do you think they are going to promote? (Sergeants and Lieutenants). The majority of all senior sgts and Lts. are now gone. So good luck of ever seeing a promotion list again where a considerable amount of candidates will be promoted. Next list.. 7-8 sgts of that and 1-2 Lts. With the mass exodus in 2010, we screwed ourselves on that one. So for me, not worth taking the test again. Just hunker down, do good Police work and save up on that 457.

Unregistered

No more Lt’s from this list.

Thank god Max won’t be getting promoted

Unregistered
    5 being promoted and 2 lts. Not enough time for a test in order to accommodate Edgewater NET. Department foresees supervisory shortage and obligated by DOJ to promote even if there’s no shortage at present time. Personnel sent to supervisory school was budgeted and accounted for promotions. After those then yes open up material and head to your nearest library or Panera’s for some serious studying.

Unregistered
    Your going to be heartbroken. The ABC shifts won’t be till after new budget. Ask Freddy Cruz. Start crying now.

Unregistered
    I’ll be back to this tread and tell you I told u so. Ask commander Cruz. In fact ask the Deputy Chief.

Unregistered
    5 more supervisory promotions from legibility list. No word yet on a next test. This list will remain in effect until further notice. Costly for the city to produce another two year test for 10 to 15 possible candidate promotions. This list was the list to be definitely on. I regret not taking the examine. Well maybe in 10 more years.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast