No more promotions until next list - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered

No promotions till dec per Administration Chief

He told a group yesterday at an event no more promotions until Dec. no openings so he says.

Unregistered
    Nooooooooooo 😪😭😭please tell me you are kidding please!!! I want to get promoted please!!!!! Tell me you are just posting this cause you failed the test and did not make it cause you are a zero and malicious jealous individual pleaseeee!! 🤮🤮

Unregistered
    No. They are not promoting until after October under the new budget. Plus why go so low in any list. You getting the bottom of the barrel

Unregistered
    Lmao they have been saying no promotions since the first batch got promoted. The people who post on this site are either ill informed or just toxic individuals. Or both 🤣

Unregistered
    True that dude. That poster is hurt cause he or she took the test and never placed. Their jealousy and ill intent will destroy them always. Poor person couldn’t pass the test even if the answers were given to them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nooooooooooo 😪😭😭please tell me you are kidding please!!! I want to get promoted please!!!!! Tell me you are just posting this cause you failed the test and did not make it cause you are a zero and malicious jealous individual pleaseeee!! 🤮🤮
    You want to be promoted? Get on your knees and a mamar or get on FOUR y a Singar. A mamar Bollo if you are a female.

The best route to get promoted at MPD, just ask Natalie and Yelitza.

Unregistered
    You will see. I will remind you. No promotions. It’s great. Time for folks on top of the list, not bottom

Unregistered
    Nooooo but I tried my best and I made the list and not you!!!😢😭😭🤮

Unregistered
    Bunch of haters, thats not true. If they have openings they have to promote while the list still active.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234