Local Retired Cop Spills the Beans on Tampa Bay Police Corruption
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Local Retired Cop Spills the Beans on Tampa Bay Police Corruption

Ok folks. Here's the scoop on why this Civil RICO thing is even being entertained by a local lawyer. Money & Politics. What a surprise...Not.

I'm a 60 year old retired LEO. I spent 6 years on the job with Boston PD and then 23 years with an Agency in Hillsborough County. I retired 5 years ago as a Lt. That could give away my identity for some keen LEO Affairs readers but I really don't care. I'm wheelchair bound and very ill, so the last thing I'm concerned about is my reputation at this point. I'm on my way to the room temperature challenge.

I have lived in Pasco County for many years, with my wife and 3 kids, since moving to Florida from Massachusetts. Having lived and worked in this area for so long, with a wife who was a practicing attorney until recently and one son who is currently a journalist (god help me - I know) Let's just say that I know what time it is and my wife and I have made a few friends and a few more enemies, the past 23 years down here in Tampa Bay.

I'd like to preface this by saying that I do hope this lawsuit goes all the way and 'something' comes out of it. What the Pasco SO Rank and Admin does, isn't uncommon in Tampa Bay Law Enforcement. Seriously? Lies, smear campaigns, corruption, sex games, harassment, cheating, horrendous incompetent leadership, criminal activity; etc. I myself, was shamefully part of those things, in my quest and conquer up to the rank of Lieutenant...It's just that the Pasco Admin is so goddamn DUMB and BLATANT, that it's gotten totally uncontrollable on one hand and opportunistic on the opposite spectrum; hence the current situation.

Anyway, so here it is. The Federal Judge assigned to this RICO case is....US District Court Judge for the Middle District of Florida, JAMES MOODY. Judge Moody was appointed to the Federal Court, back in the early 2000's. Prior to that, he was a Judge in our neighboring 13th Judicial Circuit.
    (Hillsborough County Court)

https://dockets.justia.com/docket/fl...cv00906/362677

John McGuire, the prominent local-longtime Clearwater Attorney for the 3 Plaintiffs in this case, has a personal relationship with Judge Moody, going back decades....

Here's the kicker....Judge Moody's 43 year old daughter, is our recently elected ATTORNEY GENERAL, Ashley Moody. Ashley Moody is also a former Hillsborough County Judge, just like Daddy. To top it off....along side Ashley Moody is our recently elected Governor, Ron Desantis...well let's just say that Desantis, Moody and Chris Nocco....aren't quite pals after the last election. Hmmm. All of this has everything to do with everything and if you think it doesn't, you're dead wrong.

If you think the plaintiffs in this case, JH, CS and AP, are young, up and coming cops, trying to establish themselves in Law Enforcement and because they're victims of Pasco Sheriff Administrative Misconduct; they now desperately need help because they're broke, living in fear and in the shadows; homeless and eating at soup kitchens because the big bad Sheriff Chris Nocco and his cronies, ruined their lives and careers, then you're all a bunch of moronic sheep.

All 3 plaintiff's are 50-60 year old Men. 2 of the 3, had very lengthy careers as Clearwater Police Officers and retired, before going back to work with the Pasco SO. JH & CS retired as supervisors with CPD with 20+ years on the job and the other one (AP) was terminated from CPD for having sex, On-Duty, with a mentally ill crackhead female, out on Clearwater Beach, 20 years ago. I remember that case specifically because I had just gotten promoted to Sergeant the same week, that all of that unfolded over at Dirtywater PD.

(Maybe if this RICO suit goes through, we can move on to some of the other Sewage Treatment Plants; like the Municipal Pinellas City Police Departments. They're worse than Pasco, just less volume and a tad bit smarter)

The 3 plaintiff's, who are all friends, are willing and disposable pawns, in a game of chess, where King McGuire gets to flex a bit and play politics with $$$ on his mind. All of them know this. But they ALL have NOTHING to lose at this point in their lives/careers. They have their pensions. Their marriages are already over or maxed out. Kids are grown adults. They could care less about their reputations and careers. I hope something good comes out of all this, like I said in the beginning, don't get me wrong. Gooo McGuire and guys...But let's keep this crap in perspective readers. This is most likely not a road to some big win, for the average younger cop with EVERYTHING to lose and nobody to really help him/her out, when the smear and rot, creeps into their own careers because they don't play the game or join the dirty cops club. I've seen some really good cops get severely CSX'd, with nobody to hold on to, even with, a good attorney. Again and shamefully, I was part of some of those career ruining games. I hate myself for some of the things that I did. Karma caught up to me.

If this lawsuit doesn't get tossed and Moody entertains it and McGuire runs with it to the end. Best case scenario. 3 veteran cops get a payday and the Pasco SO may have a new Sheriff in town and some new Command Staff and HR Staff. Big deal. It's not going to end the way Law Enforcement does its shady horrible business. Like I said, what goes on in Pasco, goes on everywhere else. Pasco is just not good at it anymore.

Now maybe....if a grassroots movement gets going alongside of something like this and we take the politics and lawyers out of it, we can finally show the public in real time from real cops, what Police Corruption is really about. Which is....what cops do to other cops, to ruin other cops' lives and career's right? 'Kind of' like this situation?

But that, might bring down a whole different house of cards now wouldn't it....

Unregistered
    Link does not work.

So you got a conscience once you became wheel chair bound and in ill health? Too bad you didn't have a conscience or compassion while you were destroying careers as you climbed the ranks.

Unregistered

Thought you might find this interesting

Thought you might find this interesting.

http://www.floridayoujudge.com/wp-co...h-Exhibits.pdf

HAMC81
    So you're no longer the Get it done boy for Clearwater PD. Cry me a River. Nobody wants your dirty laundry

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok folks. Here's the scoop on why this Civil RICO thing is even being entertained by a local lawyer. Money & Politics. What a surprise...Not.

I'm a 60 year old retired LEO. I spent 6 years on the job with Boston PD and then 23 years with an Agency in Hillsborough County. I retired 5 years ago as a Lt. That could give away my identity for some keen LEO Affairs readers but I really don't care. I'm wheelchair bound and very ill, so the last thing I'm concerned about is my reputation at this point. I'm on my way to the room temperature challenge.

I have lived in Pasco County for many years, with my wife and 3 kids, since moving to Florida from Massachusetts. Having lived and worked in this area for so long, with a wife who was a practicing attorney until recently and one son who is currently a journalist (god help me - I know) Let's just say that I know what time it is and my wife and I have made a few friends and a few more enemies, the past 23 years down here in Tampa Bay.

I'd like to preface this by saying that I do hope this lawsuit goes all the way and 'something' comes out of it. What the Pasco SO Rank and Admin does, isn't uncommon in Tampa Bay Law Enforcement. Seriously? Lies, smear campaigns, corruption, sex games, harassment, cheating, horrendous incompetent leadership, criminal activity; etc. I myself, was shamefully part of those things, in my quest and conquer up to the rank of Lieutenant...It's just that the Pasco Admin is so goddamn DUMB and BLATANT, that it's gotten totally uncontrollable on one hand and opportunistic on the opposite spectrum; hence the current situation.

Anyway, so here it is. The Federal Judge assigned to this RICO case is....US District Court Judge for the Middle District of Florida, JAMES MOODY. Judge Moody was appointed to the Federal Court, back in the early 2000's. Prior to that, he was a Judge in our neighboring 13th Judicial Circuit.

John McGuire, the prominent local-longtime Clearwater Attorney for the 3 Plaintiffs in this case, has a personal relationship with Judge Moody, going back decades....

Here's the kicker....Judge Moody's 43 year old daughter, is our recently elected ATTORNEY GENERAL, Ashley Moody. Ashley Moody is also a former Hillsborough County Judge, just like Daddy. To top it off....along side Ashley Moody is our recently elected Governor, Ron Desantis...well let's just say that Desantis, Moody and Chris Nocco....aren't quite pals after the last election. Hmmm. All of this has everything to do with everything and if you think it doesn't, you're dead wrong.

If you think the plaintiffs in this case, JH, CS and AP, are young, up and coming cops, trying to establish themselves in Law Enforcement and because they're victims of Pasco Sheriff Administrative Misconduct; they now desperately need help because they're broke, living in fear and in the shadows; homeless and eating at soup kitchens because the big bad Sheriff Chris Nocco and his cronies, ruined their lives and careers, then you're all a bunch of moronic sheep.

All 3 plaintiff's are 50-60 year old Men. 2 of the 3, had very lengthy careers as Clearwater Police Officers and retired, before going back to work with the Pasco SO. JH & CS retired as supervisors with CPD with 20+ years on the job and the other one (AP) was terminated from CPD for having sex, On-Duty, with a mentally ill crackhead female, out on Clearwater Beach, 20 years ago. I remember that case specifically because I had just gotten promoted to Sergeant the same week, that all of that unfolded over at Dirtywater PD.

(Maybe if this RICO suit goes through, we can move on to some of the other Sewage Treatment Plants; like the Municipal Pinellas City Police Departments. They're worse than Pasco, just less volume and a tad bit smarter)

The 3 plaintiff's, who are all friends, are willing and disposable pawns, in a game of chess, where King McGuire gets to flex a bit and play politics with $$$ on his mind. All of them know this. But they ALL have NOTHING to lose at this point in their lives/careers. They have their pensions. Their marriages are already over or maxed out. Kids are grown adults. They could care less about their reputations and careers. I hope something good comes out of all this, like I said in the beginning, don't get me wrong. Gooo McGuire and guys...But let's keep this crap in perspective readers. This is most likely not a road to some big win, for the average younger cop with EVERYTHING to lose and nobody to really help him/her out, when the smear and rot, creeps into their own careers because they don't play the game or join the dirty cops club. I've seen some really good cops get severely CSX'd, with nobody to hold on to, even with, a good attorney. Again and shamefully, I was part of some of those career ruining games. I hate myself for some of the things that I did. Karma caught up to me.

If this lawsuit doesn't get tossed and Moody entertains it and McGuire runs with it to the end. Best case scenario. 3 veteran cops get a payday and the Pasco SO may have a new Sheriff in town and some new Command Staff and HR Staff. Big deal. It's not going to end the way Law Enforcement does its shady horrible business. Like I said, what goes on in Pasco, goes on everywhere else. Pasco is just not good at it anymore.

Now maybe....if a grassroots movement gets going alongside of something like this and we take the politics and lawyers out of it, we can finally show the public in real time from real cops, what Police Corruption is really about. Which is....what cops do to other cops, to ruin other cops' lives and career's right? 'Kind of' like this situation?

Oh no!!! Really?! Wow!!!! Ps. Nobody cares, b!tch.

Unregistered

This is unbelievable! I am part of a secret government agency in charge of attacking the sort of corruption you discuss. We work out if Area 51 out west but we will be contacting you shortly to get your recorded statement. We have your address. P.s. Nobody cares, b!tch.

Unregistered
    Please write down all of your important knowledge about corruption, sign it and have it notarized, then drop it off at the nearest homeless shelter. They always need donations for toilet paper.

Unregistered
    Now that you're retired and the risk to you is minimal, you're suddenly the warrior in the name of all that is just? It didn't seem to bother you the last 40 years........What's in it for you all of a sudden?

I smell the bullshit from here

Unregistered
    If you can prove all this you should take all the evidence and give it to the FBI. That is your best chance of getting it investigated.

Unregistered
    If you can prove all this you should take all the evidence and give it to the FBI. That is your best chance of getting it investigated.
    The DOJ civil rights division. They love screwing over cops.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast