FHP’s new gun? - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Glock 45 is the only gun that had major malfunction in testing. The magazine failed early in testing and they still picked it because of price. They did no further testing. That means that the chain of command has no care when it comes to your safety. Be safe troopers.
    Glock is the most widely carried sidearm in police business. According to you our testing eliminated Glock because of a magazine malfunction. What qualified our testers to make the assessment the entire Glock model was not safe? All modern semiautomatic pistols from the Major manufacturers are reliable without much exception.
    With that being said, yes then money matters! Be safe trooper.

Unregistered
    Glock is the most widely carried sidearm in police business. According to you our testing eliminated Glock because of a magazine malfunction. What qualified our testers to make the assessment the entire Glock model was not safe? All modern semiautomatic pistols from the Major manufacturers are reliable without much exception.
    What qualified our testers?! Uh if one gun had a failure and the other one didn't, I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure it out. And just because it's the most widely carried doesn't mean it's the best. Hell it now appear to most of us, that Glock has bullied the market (via law suit) and/or underbid (like giving it to us for free) to get to be the most widely used. I used to be a glock fan, but after this b.s., I've lost ALL respect for them. It sickens me to think that the money will out weigh our safety. I hope the other manufacturers sue now just to give glock a taste of their own medicine.

Unregistered
    What qualified our testers?! Uh if one gun had a failure and the other one didn't, I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure it out. And just because it's the most widely carried doesn't mean it's the best. Hell it now appear to most of us, that Glock has bullied the market (via law suit) and/or underbid (like giving it to us for free) to get to be the most widely used. I used to be a glock fan, but after this b.s., I've lost ALL respect for them. It sickens me to think that the money will out weigh our safety. I hope the other manufacturers sue now just to give glock a taste of their own medicine.
    Your safety? You’re carrying a Glock now, what do you do when you go 10-8, hide under the Majors desk? My Glock has not failed once since the time it was issued to me. I bet yours hasn’t either. Just typical Trooper “I know it all” attitude coming out.

Unregistered
    These Glock's have failed several times. Just count how many times they have been recalled to replace the parts.

Unregistered
    The point is that the Glock is the only handgun that failed and the leadership picked it without further scrutiny. Shame on them.

Unregistered
    The point is they did no further testing or actions to make sure that it was an isolated incident

Unregistered
    The point is they did no further testing or actions to make sure that it was an isolated incident
    I’m not exactly a Glock fan. However, I believe if the Glock Pistols were having a series of major malfunctions It would be reported by more than our few tester. If Glock won the pistol war, so be it. Let’s not hype this thing up and bash everybody, but in true FHP form I’m afraid that won’t happen.

Unregistered

Test

Why, test at all if it's all about money. They wasted alot of people's time by doing test and evaluations. Glock was not first in the evaluations so why did they get the bid? Money that's why. That's what makes this so rediculas just do the best deal. And don't want my freaking time very insulting my time is important too.

Unregistered
    Why, test at all if it's all about money. They wasted alot of people's time by doing test and evaluations. Glock was not first in the evaluations so why did they get the bid? Money that's why. That's what makes this so rediculas just do the best deal. And don't want my freaking time very insulting my time is important too.
    What else did you have to do? It’s not like Troopers are out on the roads doing enforcement. I guess you can just cry a river over your waisted time.

Unregistered
    I’m not exactly a Glock fan. However, I believe if the Glock Pistols were having a series of major malfunctions It would be reported by more than our few tester. If Glock won the pistol war, so be it. Let’s not hype this thing up and bash everybody, but in true FHP form I’m afraid that won’t happen.
    The point is Glock didn't win the war, the bought the win by giving away their gun because no one wants it. So they had to give it away.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast