FHP’s new gun? - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Hello, I have a question on what my chances are on getting hired for Fhp. I have an associates degree as well as 2 years of military experience. I have a stable work history as well. The only thing is that I have an expunged misdemeanor for an arrest that happened 3 years ago. The arrest was for cannabis. I have 5 citations in my driving record. Just wanted to ask you guys if you have any advice or can tell me what my chances

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Getting the Sig's will be an upgrade. Great choice.
    The Sig P320 is a much nicer pistol feels good in the hand. But unfortunately I'm sure they will go with new Glocks which really are old just minor cosmetics.

Unregistered
    I'm understanding the FHP is going with the Glock G45 in 9 mm. Sig Sauer didn't make it. Still, it's going to be a great gun if they pick a great 9 mm round; they aren't all created equal.

Unregistered
    I'm understanding the FHP is going with the Glock G45 in 9 mm. Sig Sauer didn't make it. Still, it's going to be a great gun if they pick a great 9 mm round; they aren't all created equal.
    With the way that our guys take care of their weapons...….GLOCK is a great call! I like Sig, but it is certainly harder to take care of.

Unregistered
    Why not the M&P 2.0 45 acp. Great pistol i alot of agencies getting away from Glocks. Glock are dated. I see some are even switching to the P320 in 9mm and 45acp. Change is good though.

Unregistered
    Glock is nothing but a has been bunch of whining cry babies. SIG - Suck It Glock don't worry your 320s are coming boys.

Unregistered
    Was told today during block training it's Glock 45. Not .45 acp folks! Plan is they should be here in fall. Was hoping for SIG. Oh well, at least ammo won't be a problem.

Unregistered
    Was told today during block training it's Glock 45. Not .45 acp folks! Plan is they should be here in fall. Was hoping for SIG. Oh well, at least ammo won't be a problem.
    Well if that's the case, expect nothing less from FHP. We can't make a good choice for trying. I can't believe we gave into the crybabies. We have no guts at all. You're right at least we have ammo we can find now. But just like the 39s, these ones will wear and break and need "updating" too.

Unregistered
    Block training or glock training. What's block training?

Unregistered
    Block training is something Troop B started last year. Instead of having a ton of different training dates throughout the year, they do the required annual training in one week blocks. So instead of having to go to firearms one month, DT the next and CPR another, you do it all at once and then you are done for the year. It makes it much easier for all involved.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast