James Mclynas Zoo
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

James Mclynas Zoo

Folks, please folks, you are looking for entertainment just do a search in FaceBook for James Mclynas for Pinellas County Sheriff. You can laugh at his view on “war with a plant” or how all cops are corrupt. Every single view he has towards police is that they are all dirty, corrupt, liars and power hungry badge junkies. He knows nothing about the law or being a cop. What is hilarious is this moron has had this page up for years and at best he has about 2000 people who follow him. Total lunatic. I really wonder what goes on in that head of his.

Unregistered
    Wonder how long til this post gets deleted. Seems like ya can’t speak negatively of this guy on here

Unregistered
    Yeah, he is such a nobody that people can't go a day without bringing him up or saying something about him. Another one of Bob's PIO's at work on the clock.

Unregistered
    James is an insecure worthless deranged individual. The few morons that support him are deranged themselves or they just don’t like the sheriff. Our Sheriff has no competition right now. James just likes to be a pain in the ass because he has nothing better to do.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    James is an insecure worthless deranged individual. The few morons that support him are deranged themselves or they just don’t like the sheriff. Our Sheriff has no competition right now. James just likes to be a pain in the ass because he has nothing better to do.
    How is he being a "pain in the ass"?

Unregistered
    Wonder how long til this post gets deleted. Seems like ya can’t speak negatively of this guy on here
    I have seen quite a few posts on here that speak negatively about James. If I remember what Mod 1 said was that people wasn't going to keep blaming posts about Bob on James. I think that's what Mod 1 said he was going to delete.

Unregistered
    Bob and his stooges have destroyed plenty of careers and people's lives so many have valid personal reasons for disliking him and getting their pound of flesh here.

Unregistered
    How is he being a "pain in the ass"?
    Yes Mr. Deputy. Show me on this anatomically correct doll exactly where he hurt you.

Unregistered
    James has 00000000000000000000000% chance of winning. He is a scumbag or I think as the Sheriff called him a “Wack Job” who has no chance of doing anything other than posting on FB and LEO Affairs. Sure there are haters of the Sheriff and lovers of the Sheriff. But the lovers beat out the haters all day and everyday. Just like every elected official. The haters are pretty much members of the Level 5 Club and hate because they screwed the pooch and now want to blame the Sheriff or they were arrested like James. James feeds off the bottom. Best thing to do is ignore James and the turd will flush.

Unregistered
    James has 00000000000000000000000% chance of winning. He is a scumbag or I think as the Sheriff called him a “Wack Job” who has no chance of doing anything other than posting on FB and LEO Affairs. Sure there are haters of the Sheriff and lovers of the Sheriff. But the lovers beat out the haters all day and everyday. Just like every elected official. The haters are pretty much members of the Level 5 Club and hate because they screwed the pooch and now want to blame the Sheriff or they were arrested like James. James feeds off the bottom. Best thing to do is ignore James and the turd will flush.
    Let's have a vote of confidence and see what happens.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast