NBB Bureau Jail - Page 3
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: NBB Bureau Jail

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    NBB Jail commanders are the worst ever. Half the jail is a mental institution. Trust me it's screwed up. We need xtra deputies. Stop shutting down everyone and pampering others. We're all deputies.
    Just remember we all know you when you were deputies...
    It all falls on that moron of a Captain.

Unregistered
    Are you kidding me?? LOL!! He was a no talent jailer that left the agency and went to Lantana PD, where he unsuccessfully tried to save the world all by himself. When he left BSO, he said that he would never return to this god forsaken department. Look where he is now. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!! No talent jailer? How much talent does it take to hand out toilet paper and push buttons? Did he just say TALENT ? I can’t stop laughing

Unregistered
    Temporary must be a drug addict. After having the lowest population in decades and one jail shuttered and no programs or bootcamps or anything, he let that useless no show turd gary the ghost talk him into adding an additional useless female colonel. Then took the newest jail colonel who, not many years back, watched an inmate escape over the fence while he was the only one on the yard. Now he's responsible for over a 1 billion dollar budget. Usually when you did something blatantly stupid, it held you back. Jail command's been responsible for several escapes, ones been arrested and the others play in palmers garage band. And temporary will soon own making the stupid decisions to promote them. Yeah, I remember that stuff and much more and its disturbing these people are top command. Of course, temporary is on his way out as well.

Unregistered
    Wait he didn't see him escape. There was 1 inmate in a recreation yard with a concrete wall. He left the yard to speak with a seargeant. When he returned he was gone. He wasnt ordered to the seargeant office , it was a buddy.

Unregistered
    The shutdowns are crazy... something needs to change asap.

Unregistered
    The chosen are taken care of while many of us ste doing 2 jobs.

Unregistered
    A change has to be made and quickly.

Unregistered
    NBB has always been toxic, and the new command is not helping.

Unregistered
    Population is down if we are so short shutdown a tower in prf.

Unregistered
    The chosen are taken care of while many of us ste doing 2 jobs.
    Some are hired on overtime to do nothing while others are doing 2 jobs.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast